"Porklips Now"...seven parts, about fifteen minutes...
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: "Porklips Now"...seven parts, about fifteen minutes... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:10 pm
    ----
"Ohh...he's out there.......he's really out there."

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

#2: Re: "Porklips Now"...seven parts, about fifteen minutes... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:07 pm
    ----
ROFL...great stuff!

#3: Re: "Porklips Now"...seven parts, about fifteen minutes... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:28 am
    ----
Hilarious!!!!! I'm going with ending A!!! No....C!!!!

It's been around for 20 years? I never knew about it - thanks bud!!!!

Lotta parody opportunites in there....I was waiting for "Dullard" to say in the beginning something like "Everybody wants something.....I wanted a hamburger....and for my sins, they gave me one...."

Or Lt. Colonel Kilgore saying "Ya know...someday this movie's gonna end".

"The End" (or "The Beginning"?) is a frikkin' classic on it's own. Laughing

#4: Re: "Porklips Now"...seven parts, about fifteen minutes... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:31 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Hilarious!!!!! I'm going with ending A!!! No....C!!!!

It's been around for 20 years? I never knew about it - thanks bud!!!!

Lotta parody opportunites in there....I was waiting for "Dullard" to say in the beginning something like "Everybody wants something.....I wanted a hamburger....and for my sins, they gave me one...."

Or Lt. Colonel Kilgore saying "Ya know...someday this movie's gonna end".

"The End" (or "The Beginning"?) is a frikkin' classic on it's own. Laughing

I hope you stuck around for the lyrics during the final credits....

"...won't you leave by the side exits please...Baby!" (to the melody of "The End", of course) Laughing

#5: Re: "Porklips Now"...seven parts, about fifteen minutes... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:36 am
    ----
Oh heck yeah - and that very line cracked me up!

Laughing

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum