FSX Progressive Taxi issue ?'s
-> FSX

#1: FSX Progressive Taxi issue ?'s Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:08 pm
    ----
Progressive taxi facility on my FSX dissapears...When I request for it there are no arrows, then I go outside 3D view outside and pan around the aircraft and sometimes they appear,complete, and sometimes incomplete Evil or Very Mad
Another issue is at my default airport Copenhagen Kastrup, when they actually appear the arrows are off the ground...Some times after chasing them they fall on to the groung and are not floating around in the air, My drivers are up to date. I do not have SP2 installed, (shame for me) because my G.C. card doesn't support DX10 Nvidia GeForce 7500LE; BUT when I open my dxdiag box it says in there I have DX10 version!?...

i270.photobucket.com/a...iissue.jpg Night time...

i270.photobucket.com/a...aytime.jpg

#2: Re: FSX Progressive Taxi issue ?'s Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:18 pm
    ----
Untick DX10 in your fsX control panel

#3: Re: FSX Progressive Taxi issue ?'s Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:42 pm
    ----
Smile Uhu Thanks! I am an ignorant where is FSX Control panel? Or do you mean Nvidia Control panel?? I can't find a control panel where DX10 appears on a box I can untick... Confused
I don't have SP2 installed because my GCNvidia GeForce 7500LE doesn't support it. But I did install DX10 from the single download MS released...Eventhough Vista has DX10 on it...

#4: Re: FSX Progressive Taxi issue ?'s Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:57 pm
    ----
DX10 is crap get writ of it and re-install DX9

#5: Re: FSX Progressive Taxi issue ?'s Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:36 am
    ----
Uhu! Thanks But DX10 is part of Windows Vista,
How do I uninstall?

Or In the whole how do I do what?

I need help with all this...
Before I installed this DX10 single file from MS My DXdiag tool showed DX9c...

How, How,How?... I'm attempting to do this, Not finding it on the control panel I searched in search and support and found this:

Can I uninstall Direct X?

No. It's an integral part of the Windows operating system and cannot be removed

Worse yet...When I installed this dx10 feature I run the programme and didn't save the file, In case there was an uninstaller Rolling Eyes

Right now my frames got shot, I use to get 20/20...Now I'm down to 7,14 and eventually goes up to 20 but doesn't stay there and outside view 3D is zooming in and out and doesn't stabilize Crying or Very sad
By the way I am running an NVidia Ge Force 7500LE

#6: Re: FSX Progressive Taxi issue ?'s Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:41 am
    ----
Sorry can´t help you there Crying or Very sad

#7: Re: FSX Progressive Taxi issue ?'s Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:37 am
    ----
Smile Uhu_: Fixed it...With all the possibilities that exist in FSx to make changes...Who knows?
I even called MS Support and the guy could only say what I already knew...DX10 cannot be unintalled from Windows Vista.It's part of the OS.
So I resorted to my setting and sliders until I got it, just the way I like it Mr. Green Here is a screenie of it all observe the frames counter at the top of the screen!

i270.photobucket.com/a...xtures.jpg

#8: Re: FSX Progressive Taxi issue ?'s Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:35 am
    ----
Fixed it, I uninstalled some of my addons and that did the trick.
maybe my G.C. is not big enough...

#9: Re: FSX Progressive Taxi issue ?'s Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 pm
    ----
Sorry I've been away so long.
Finally figured out what was wrong with the progressive taxi issue. Too many addons causes this on my computer. So I got rid of a few boring ones.

-> FSX