Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:07 pm
    ----
Man.......this is quite an honor to introduce......

Hoppa has made a quite kick-@ss video, and had some issues posting the link so here it is.....

216.176.86.154/jg300/V...0again.wmv

It's a rather slow download, so click "save" instead of open - but I tell ya, its DEFINITELY worth it!!!! Just mix a drink ro find something to do while it downloads.....

WOOOOOOOHOOOOO and SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and S~ S~ S~Hoppa!!!

#2: Re: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:38 pm
    ----
Very cool movie! I really liked it, it was very creative. I like the credits at the end too LOL!

#3: Re: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:55 pm
    ----
Cool! I really like that song. What group was it? And what scenery was that for the FS200* clips? And yeah, the credits were great Mr. Green

#4: Re: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:25 pm
    ----
Thanks guys for your kind words,,,,,,I truly had a great time making it all come together,,,,,,for that I first off thank EXOS for his JG300 movie done some time back,,,,that was my first inspiration,,,,second...92nd Mustangs twighlight vigil movie had a great impact on me and gave me the oooomph to get off my butt and try it for myself....

As for the music,,,,,,,The band is a newer band out of vancouver B.C.,,,,called Fear Zero,,,,,unheard of but a good sound eh?....

I use the Holger sandmann's BCmesh for FS9,,,and all the FS9 footage was done over my home town of Golden B.C.,,"CYGE"...,,the heart of the rockies!!!!!!!,,Stoopy made an easy install for it but I dunno where it is,,,you will hafta ask him for the link to that one,,,,,she's a biggun for the full pack too,,,,I think its about a GIG of space,,,but as you see,,,,,,totally awesome huh?
as for the song,,,chances are you wont find it for download on any sites,,,they are still as of yet,,,,,not out there,,,,,if you would like it just PM me your email and Illl send it to ya.....

#5: Re: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:26 am
    ----
Good job Hoppa,seems that you latched on to a steep learning curve. I enjoyed the tunes as well .When I read that Ascout was interested in this It was easy to imagine a Huey with the door gun blazing across a rice paddy and C.C.R playing in the background.

#6: Re: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:34 am
    ----
- JG300-Dan736
Good job Hoppa,seems that you latched on to a steep learning curve. I enjoyed the tunes as well .When I read that Ascout was interested in this It was easy to imagine a Huey with the door gun blazing across a rice paddy and C.C.R playing in the background.

I'm thinking a combination of "Fortunate Son" and mixing in the audio radio transmissions of Lam Son 719 from HERE: (turn your sound up!) www.a101avn.org/LamSon719.html

...or, maybe "Break on Through" by the Doors....

How can we capture that audio file above and mix with music? Exos? Hoppa? Anybody....

#7: Re: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:45 am
    ----
I just emailed the file to you Ascout.

#8: Re: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:19 am
    ----
- JG300-EXOS
I just emailed the file to you Ascout.

Kewl...I have that file from a previous download. Do you know how to dub it onto a music track?...like "Fortunate Son"? This would be like the "Battlefield Vietnam" game promo, but cooler. I think the two can be mixed, but I have no idea how.

#9: Re: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:20 am
    ----
Well the easiest way would be to convert the MP3 of the song to WAV, using Winamp output plugin (disk writer). Then mix the two files using Windows Sound Recorder (in Accessories). The convert it again in MP3.

#10: Re: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:28 am
    ----
- JG300-EXOS
Well the easiest way would be to convert the MP3 of the song to WAV, using Winamp output plugin (disk writer). Then mix the two files using Windows Sound Recorder (in Accessories). The convert it again in MP3.

I have no idea what all that means...you're talking to a guy who only just learned how to rip a file from CD from HIS WIFE, WHO HATES COMPUTERS!

However, I do have "Fortunate Son" on CD (doesn't EVERYBODY have ALL of CCR's stuff on CD?!)

Signed...
Stupid in San Diego....

#11: Re: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:36 am
    ----
Well, if you could send me the song from your CD, in MP3 (ripped), I could mix it for you. But the radio file will be at the begining, and it will stop before the end of the song.

#12: Re: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:08 am
    ----
- JG300-EXOS
Well, if you could send me the song from your CD, in MP3 (ripped), I could mix it for you. But the radio file will be at the begining, and it will stop before the end of the song.

That's no problem...as long as the song at least starts first...then the radio chatter chimes in. When it finishes doesn't matter.

Have you ever seen the "Battlefield Vietnam" promo? They did three, one with "War", one with 'The Bird is the Word" and the primo one..."Fortunate Son"...it's wicked kewl!
Go here: and turn the sound up (and NO....a UH-1 will NOT lift an M551 Sheridan, or a PBR, but it's just a game, right?!

www.eagames.com/offici...quality=hi

#13: Re: Hoppa Rides Again!!!!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:48 pm
    ----
very cool Hoppa.

Especially liked the way you ended it, nice touch.

-> Officer's Club