JG300-Stoopy to testify in The Jacko molestation trial!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Re: JG300-Stoopy to testify in The Jacko molestation trial! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:29 pm
    ----

LMAO ...I say LMAO ....

I think he's using his tongue too ....... Mr. Green

#2: Re: JG300-Stoopy to testify in The Jacko molestation trial! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:45 pm
    ----
Thanks Manolo, man I appreciate your support in my hour of need, buddy!

It AMAZES me how one picture, taken in a moment of weakness when I was young and working at a petting zoo to make ends meet, gets turned into a full-blown scandal which is nothing more than an attempt at extortion! This kid's dad, intent that the lil' tyke have SOME kind of friend in the world, pushed me from behind and that kid latched on with his teeth...still got little marks on my schnout....and next thing you know, a flashbulb goes off and I'm standing outside the Santa Maria courthouse in some weird pajama-like JG300 uniform waving to my cheering fan(s)!

Was supposed to testify AGAIN tomorrow but oh...man....my back is KILLIN' me!!!

#3: Re: JG300-Stoopy to testify in The Jacko molestation trial! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:16 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy

It AMAZES me how one picture, taken in a moment of weakness when I was young and working at a petting zoo to make ends meet, gets turned into a full-blown scandal which is nothing more than an attempt at extortion!

I think it was that attempt to "make ends meet" that was nearly your undoing....in future, I recommend you keep your "end" to yourself!

I think we have gained some insight on what may have happened to that other guy's nose, as well!

#4: Re: JG300-Stoopy to testify in The Jacko molestation trial! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:16 pm
    ----
Come to think of it I did feel kind of a ..... well......umm...... a...surprising "bump" back there when this happened. This is very embarassing. My mind must have blocked it out...... and the Dad did come away with some dark colorations on his nose.... well it teaches him not to be takin' liberties gawddangit!!!!

And can you believe it...so self-absorbed in this mess, I forgot to welcome back the Manolo!

WELCOME BACK MANOLO DUUUUDE!!!!!

Got any new shoes?

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum