Com-Central Airlines new releases
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#1: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:35 pm
    ----
The Com-Central Development Team is proud to announce the upcoming release of 3 new aircraft for the fleet...the Douglas DC3...Douglas DC6b and the Airbus A380-800. All 3 aircraft are in final stages of preparation for release and should be available within the next week.

DC3

DC6B

A380-800

#2: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:14 pm
    ----
I like that paint job too. If we can't use the yellow, blue & white paint for the bush airlines paint on the C-130, C-123, and the twin otter, then lets paint them up like these 3. I'm not too picky. Rolling Eyes Laughing Mr. Green
Oh, and I've always loved the DC-3/C-47. This paint job makes it look nice. I plan on getting the MAAM R4d, I wish we could do up a paint job for it that would match. The Float version of it looks cool. Cool Razz

#3: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:52 am
    ----
Quick question. Will they have VCs?

#4: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:26 am
    ----
Hi XcalibeR !

For the moment the VC version is a limited affair we are still looking into that as there are various options we are exploring.
So for the moment for:
the DC-6 there is no VC available
the DC-3 will be the stock VC
the A380-800 there is a limited VC available

hope you like what we've have tinkered together.

rgds
fled

#5: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:54 am
    ----
How are these coming? I'm interested in d/ling them

#6: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:02 pm
    ----

Working our proverbial tails off to get 'm uploaded

the Com-Central Airlines DC-6 get it here

Hit
&
fled

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Sat May 14, 2005 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:56 am
    ----
Thanks Fled

#8: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:38 am
    ----
Very nice Fled and Hit!! Great job!!

#9: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:31 am
    ----
Next up will be a JU52 in both floats and wheeled versions

#10: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:59 pm
    ----
wow, you guys are really doing a good job on these! I absolutely love the DC6B, keep up the good work! Mr. Green

#11: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:50 pm
    ----
Glad you like the DC6 Warhawk

#12: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:40 pm
    ----
Hi Warhawk, same here glad to hear some reaction to the work Hit and I put in to it, hope it doesn't "overstress" your system ! Wink

Also when you find some bugs or glitches feel free to communicate 'm to Hit or me.

btw, was away all day today, my moms birthday.....she made 79, so we couldn't let that go by without a peep! Wink

tomorow I'll dedicate to complete the other two birds in the hangar, and than concentrate on the "Tante Ju" that's German for "Auntie Ju" as the Ju-52 was lovingly called by the troops that where transported with her.

fled

#13: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:04 pm
    ----
and that CD player in the DC6B is great.. I was wondering how it had music I knew.. then I thought.. wait.. whats in my CD drive right now? Mr. Green

#14: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:15 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
hope it doesn't "overstress" your system ! Wink

Well, so far so good! I sat there for 10 minutes just starting the engines and shutting them down because I loved the sounds so much! I haven't encountered a single problem with it yet and it seems to run just as smooth as a regular plane in FS9.

#15: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:25 pm
    ----
- {92}_WARHAWK
- Uhu_Fledermaus
hope it doesn't "overstress" your system ! Wink

Well, so far so good! I sat there for 10 minutes just starting the engines and shutting them down because I loved the sounds so much! I haven't encountered a single problem with it yet and it seems to run just as smooth as a regular plane in FS9.

Well, actually warhawk, if you remember, you said that you had to wait a long time for the plane to load.. but once it was loaded it was fine! Mr. Green Mr. Green

-> FS2004