Com-Central Airlines new releases
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> FS2004

#31: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:26 pm
    ----
here he plays a lot of "Ramm"-stein on the B737 HM LOL...

#32: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:22 pm
    ----
Neutral The DC6B is a very nice plane indeed I first got it from Calclassics Tom Gibsons' site many months ago. I even adapted the .cfg to have a GPS as I like this gauge to fly, I can't call it navigate. Wink

This one has a very nice cockpit, Toms' as you know had one too, more up to date to the 50's and a v/c which one could say almost never mind to. Now the cockppit I got is a little different from the one depicted on the jpg's(panel images) I got my icons right in the middle and not on the lower left corner of the cockpit; My change to captains' seat Patch (just right of the split of the windows) if I may call it that is not active. I have run the CCA-DC6 update and nothing changes. I am at lost. Now the plane flies, yes. But the other panel seems much more interesting

-> FS2004