Favorite Howard 500
-> FS2004

#1: Favorite Howard 500 Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:35 am
    ----
Just wondering here but downloaded the repaint collection for the howard recently and was wondering what everyone's favorite repaint is?

mine are--
besides the original of course Smile

N785SA and N639SA

#2: Re: Favorite Howard 500 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:20 am
    ----
Oddly enough, my favorites are the Bare Metal and Stock paint... Smile

#3: Re: Favorite Howard 500 Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:18 am
    ----
Man, that's a tough question even for me to answer. I have a bunch and like them all for different reasons. Thank you guys for your continued interest in the Howard 500. It makes all the team's effort on this one over 11 months seem worth it.

#4: Re: Favorite Howard 500 Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:22 am
    ----
any time milton Smile

yeah, i saw this really really great looking beach 18 at our local field the other day but owner wasnt around but very well cared for

#5: Re: Favorite Howard 500 Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:35 am
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Oddly enough, my favorites are the Bare Metal and Stock paint... Smile

Great minds think alike. (except as regards sheep)

#6: Re: Favorite Howard 500 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:00 am
    ----
LOL Ascout... (I agree)....

Hiya Milton and welcome back! It's been a while!

Milton, we've added some new themes to CC. Go to the main page, look on the lower right hand side for "Theme Preview". Click the drop down box and select the NT theme. I think you'll like it.... Wink

#7: Re: Favorite Howard 500 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:38 am
    ----
Hi Milton,

Good to see you Cool

#8: Re: Favorite Howard 500 Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:11 am
    ----
Gentlemen, thank you for the warm welcome and for the awesome work you all do here at CC. This is really a great site with so many neat things going on, and it always feels like home to be here. Yes indeed, love the NT theme too. Cool

-> FS2004