New NTC Book
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: New NTC Book Author: Burik PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:25 pm
    ----
Hi Folks:

I just wanted to let you know that I finished my NTC book. I thought many of you might want to know of its existence since so many here did a rotation or two there - or even lived there! Many already know I was working on this but since it is finally done ...

While I don't make any royalties for such a project, I still obviously want the publisher to be happy with the decision to do this. I felt this was an important project since so little of how the US Army trains gets out there to even military enthusiasts and modelers. Here is the book, which is by WWP:

www.wwpbooks.com/index...ok&book=78

It concentrates on the new mission since 9/11. I visited twice and got others to contribute like Steven Zaloga, and even our beloved Doug Kibbey.

For the most part hobby shops will carry it, but as you can see on the site there are other ways to get it. I hope those of you who decide to get it will enjoy it. I would love to know anybody's thoughts as well.

Bob

#2: Re: New NTC Book Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:47 am
    ----
A lot of work went into that VISMOD Buffalo converting it from a 5 ton Shocked ,

Until now I thought it was the real thing.

Joe D

#3: Re: New NTC Book Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:59 am
    ----
Nicely done, Burik - and good luck with the sales.

-> AFV News Discussion Board