Oi! For Jel
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Oi! For Jel Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:45 pm
    ----
I love the Honda 750 Four's I had a 1975 Honday 750 Four K model w/ a 4 into one header with a bigger cam and punched out a bit if I remember right it was 833cc and all kinds of power and (rare) 10 years ago and worth a buttload now adays lol

#17: Re: Oi! For Jel Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:20 pm
    ----
1. Hey shades you are cute he he he

2. Bush, you think thatr GT750 was heavy? how about a 325 pound 'dirt bike" that cold hold another 25 pounds of gas?

I put sheetmetal screws in the knobbies and rode it in the winter LOL weren't many bikes on the road then...

Yankee Z 500...

#18: Re: Oi! For Jel Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:25 pm
    ----
cripes that last post got away from me - didn't get to 'proof' it and I cant edit it (some sort of evil magic at play I am afraid...)

here Bush:

Yankee Z 500

#19: Re: Oi! For Jel Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:22 am
    ----
1. Hey shades you are cute he he he

See?
Sob's!
Mrs, Slow' says I iz cute too*.
These wise peoples all know whut they iz talkin' about.

[*I hope to god it wuz Mrs. Slow anyway. Otherwise I'm battenin' down the hatches!]

#20: Re: Oi! For Jel Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:18 pm
    ----
Eeeeekkkk Slow, that IS a heavy bike and it would be heavier yet with me as the driver...lol

#21: Re: Oi! For Jel Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:25 pm
    ----
Hey Shades, mrs slow is going back to Italy in August ;0) LOL

#22: Re: Oi! For Jel Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:16 am
    ----
lol
(*breaks into a nervous sweat...*)

Wink

-> Officer's Club