New Captainsim 727 for FSX
-> FSX

#1: New Captainsim 727 for FSX Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:38 am
    ----
It's a real shame that such a good product as it was for Fs9 turns out to be crappy for FSX. Not only do they show theire lack of professionalism when making new software but they brake "All" the rules, in my opinion.

They simply took the default 737-800 and copied everything needed from it to make an aircraft and marketed it this way...And in pieces too;And they charge money for it Mad If you were to want extras like liveries to it you have to purchase them afterwards when they're ready for download.
It's really a dissapointement, after the good/ well made model they had for Fs9; they shouldn't even be allowed to charge for the model it should be Freeware.

Just check it out?...and if you like it keep it, I'm dissapopinted Rolling Eyes

Last edited by berlopez on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: New Captainsim 727 for FSX Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:27 am
    ----
Yep, that's too bad as the all the prior Capt Sim models seems really good. Well, time will tell (by the responses they get) if they're going to change. Wink

#3: Re: New Captainsim 727 for FSX Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:35 pm
    ----
I got me the 727-100 v2.1
They just updated to v2.2 and it's so faulty the members are trying to repair all the wrong things toit. Everytimne I want ot fly it something goes wrong and I have to go to the site to download or read for instructions of how to fix what's wrong.It's a pain.regardless of this update I went back to the original version as is the best.It's amazing that yhis can happen with payware?

#4: Re: New Captainsim 727 for FSX Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:00 pm
    ----
That's what happens when $ is the first priority... Wink

#5: Re: New Captainsim 727 for FSX Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 pm
    ----
Couldn't agree with you more. Luckily I save my v2.1 installer and that works fine for me.
...And since my last post...Now I've got to V2.4 with capt.727. They lost the sound when loading the aircraft ( Have to load it twice to get the sounds to work) Hope they do something about this inV2.5.

All the members are very exited about the model; And I have to say so am I...Now.

#6: Re: New Captainsim 727 for FSX Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:14 pm
    ----
Now after posting and relizing all the new fixes that have been made to the 727 Shadow...I got it working in accelr. Althought I'm still having problems making a perfect ILS capture. Today at Hamburg it captured...But whn I looked It was going to land short and on a taxiway parallel to the runway! HELP. Godd I'm good on the brakes and reverse thrusters. whuyeeee!

-> FSX