I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ?
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:30 am
    ----
Let's all vote for Ascout

www.news3online.com/in...08oBn4s106

Ascout, swine of the people

Piney

#2: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:43 am
    ----
ROFL... That's funny!

#3: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:46 am
    ----
"I will not run, and will not accept, the nomination of my party...."

I may be a swine, but I have my standards. They're low, but they're there.

#4: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:49 am
    ----
LOL Ascout...

#5: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:55 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
"I will not run, and will not accept, the nomination of my party...."

I may be a swine, but I have my standards. They're low, but they're there.

All you political types say that Rolling Eyes . Seems to me you said the same thing about the Third Wing, But when the time came you took it, Which is a good thing.

HIP HIP HORRAY HIP HIP HORRAY.

YOU GOT MY VOTE ASCOUT HOGG
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

#6: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:14 pm
    ----
"A squirrel in every pot" That's my only campaign promise.

#7: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 pm
    ----
I can get behind that Laughing

Piney

#8: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:45 pm
    ----
I feel myself being caught up in the groundswell, the guy looks OK to me!

(and from what I hear, his platform should have legs with the electorate)

#9: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:58 am
    ----
SKWIRRELL!

Erm, hang on... err... nm.

Smile

#10: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:34 am
    ----
Add some strawberries to the pot and you'll be there!!!!

#11: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:39 am
    ----
What about FREE BEER (in moderate amounts) and desigated drivers from the polling places? I heard the Skwirrrel is sauteed in beer batter anyway, so what's a little more to wash that "bitter skwirrel" taste down with? For medicinal purposes, you understand, so folks don't choke?

More beer, more votes, fewer skwirrels....what's not to like?

#12: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:44 am
    ----
I have an opening for campaign manager...have your people call my people...be a pleasure to have someone who thinks alike on board the team. Wink

#13: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:22 am
    ----
sob's

#14: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:23 am
    ----
You're toast treerat ! Twisted Evil

#15: Re: I've heard of a dark horse , but a dark swine ? Author: Rixster PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:39 pm
    ----
hogs & skwirells aside, did anybody else but me even notice ms. diana falzone????..holy smokes what a girl!!!

-> Officer's Club