Pleased to announce....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Pleased to announce.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:51 pm
    ----
...there's a new deputy in town. Neil Baumgardner has agreed to help Bob Smart and I out with moderator duties as Bob and I are stretched pretty thin with some other committments and Neil has distinguished himself with his many contributions to the forum and recording armor history and sound judgment in general. I'm sure he'll be an asset in assisting other members with questions as they arise as soon as we get him up to speed on where site resources are should he need them, which shouldn't take more'n a day.

Com-Central admins, Bob and myself want to recognize and welcome Neil and my only regret is that Bob and I will now have to split all that high pay three ways now! Laughing

#2: Re: Pleased to announce.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:49 pm
    ----
Smile congrats ( I Think) well deserved

Piney

#3: Re: Pleased to announce.... Author: jtrowbridge5 PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:43 pm
    ----
well done Neil, the more experts the better
dennis

#4: Re: Pleased to announce.... Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:23 pm
    ----
This is not fair! On day one Neil makes the same money as Doug & Bob? Evil or Very Mad

BTW: Here's your pay

#5: Re: Pleased to announce.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:31 pm
    ----
- MarkHolloway
This is not fair! On day one Neil makes the same money as Doug & Bob? Evil or Very Mad

Apparently, you are not familiar witht the term "kickback".

#6: Re: Pleased to announce.... Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:52 pm
    ----
LOL! After prodding from my wife I've started making my own web site. This one will be about Death Valley and the Nevada entrance.. Just have one page and a message board so far: Hell's Gate Nevada

#7: Re: Pleased to announce.... Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:41 pm
    ----
We're such a rowdy bunch I'm sure Neil will have no trouble at all. Razz

Jest skiddin'!! Mr. Green

#8: Re: Pleased to announce.... Author: claude_GILLONO PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:35 pm
    ----
Congrats!

#9: Re: Pleased to announce.... Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:09 am
    ----
Congratulations, Neil!

#10: Re: Pleased to announce.... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:37 am
    ----
Thanks all. Ya'll are generally a well-behaved bunch, so hopefully I wont need to step in very often...

I just want this board to be open to the free exchange of information & ideas. We have a lot of good contributors on here who have a wealth of information. Sometimes, unfortunately, personalities clash - but my hope is to keep that a minimum so there are no hurt feelings, etc.

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board