"NUTS!"
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: "NUTS!" Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:23 pm
    ----

#2: Re: "NUTS!" Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:21 pm
    ----
Freaking Squirrels,

I hate Squirrels Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Right now they are DESTROYING my Pecan Crop, yet the Wife won't let me shoot them (That and being in the city limits keeps them safe for now).

Joe D

#3: Re: "NUTS!" Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:35 am
    ----
Joe

you ought to visit the Miss Kitty's bar forum, we regularly abuse squirrels there, Laughing ask for Shades

Piney

#4: Re: "NUTS!" Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:08 pm
    ----
Well,

Not sure what you mean by that, but I have a very destructive Red Squirrel population here. Damn things take one or two bites on the Pecan and toss it just to grab more off the tree. Debating on trying the old "Catch and Release" method in order to meet my Wife's approval, but past experience from friends tell me they always find their way back.

Maybe a catapult to launch them across the Mississippi to Tennessee might work Twisted Evil . I'm close enough.

Joe D

#5: Re: "NUTS!" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:11 pm
    ----
- Joe_D
Well,

Not sure what you mean by that, but I have a very destructive Red Squirrel population here. Damn things take one or two bites on the Pecan and toss it just to grab more off the tree. Debating on trying the old "Catch and Release" method in order to meet my Wife's approval, but past experience from friends tell me they always find their way back.

Maybe a catapult to launch them across the Mississippi to Tennessee might work Twisted Evil . I'm close enough.

Joe D

It's been done. Wink

Skwirrel Catapult

#6: Re: "NUTS!" Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:47 pm
    ----
Joe - Piney is talking about one of the other forums here at Com-Central.

Look at the forums under Community Forums. 'Miss Kittys is restricted to 'Mature Audiences' but it rerally is pretty mild (unless you are a squirel)

#7: Re: "NUTS!" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:18 pm
    ----
- bsmart
Joe - Piney is talking about one of the other forums here at Com-Central.

Look at the forums under Community Forums. 'Miss Kittys is restricted to 'Mature Audiences' but it rerally is pretty mild (unless you are a squirel)

Joe might not be able to just "pop in" there, Bob. As I recall, you send a PM to one of the admins (Shadow_Bshwacker, or Uhu Fledermaus) to gain access. Bein's as it's a little more rowdy, they like to verify that the member is "of age". I think Joe should qualify without a lot of trouble. Wink

...or he can send an email to:

JMiller @ com-central.net

..or just ask a moderator to request it for him in the Mod's Forum.

#8: Re: "NUTS!" Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:21 am
    ----
I figured Joe was bright enough to figure how to get access if he was pointed to the right starting point. After all he was an NCO. Now if he had been an officer we might have to hold his hand through the process Rolling Eyes Wink

#9: Re: "NUTS!" Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:38 am
    ----
- bsmart
I figured Joe was bright enough to figure how to get access if he was pointed to the right starting point. After all he was an NCO. Now if he had been an officer we might have to hold his hand through the process Rolling Eyes Wink

ALTHOUGH,.....He IS a 'MASTER GUNNER' sooooooo,..... perhaps additional guidance is needed!! Shocked Laughing

Cool
(ducking for cover)

"19K44K42S"

#10: Re: "NUTS!" Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:58 pm
    ----
Joe_D-- you mean no hunting in the city? aw common!
and they dont bother your wife, not even a little?

#11: Re: "NUTS!" Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:07 pm
    ----
there are some MRE's that'll kill that thing, or at least make him go back to eatin' out of your trash again...

#12: Re: "NUTS!" Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:16 pm
    ----
- SHAWN
there are some MRE's that'll kill that thing, or at least make him go back to eatin' out of your trash again...

MREs?! Give him a C-Rat Pecan Cake Roll...that'll plug his guts up faster'n a 50lb. bag a' Sacrete.

#13: Re: "NUTS!" Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:46 pm
    ----
i agree doug! but i didnt want to give 'em anything they can throw back...

-> AFV News Discussion Board