HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
-> Officer's Club

#1: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:58 am
    ----
To my fellow Americans, Happy Independence Day boys!

I watched a comedy yesterday about some Scots trying to steal back their "Stone of Destiny" and it does make you thankful we are not a conquered people but free and independent people!

Dont tread on me!

Slow

#2: Re: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:12 pm
    ----
PAH!
You only think you're free because it's what we want you to believe.
Razz

#3: Re: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 pm
    ----
Happy 4th, you scallywags!!!!!

#4: Re: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:07 pm
    ----
- Shades
PAH!
You only think you're free because it's what we want you to believe.
Razz

Careful Shades... me family is from bitton and we haves us some earls and bishops in the blood, i may have to return and "Lord over you!"....

Twisted Evil

#5: Re: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:51 pm
    ----
Wink

#6: Re: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:38 pm
    ----
sorry to be slightly late, but still wish a happy 4th of July to our american breathern.

fled
Cool

#7: Re: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:57 am
    ----

-> Officer's Club