What is that ?
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Re: What is that ? Author: TimRoyallLocation: Holland PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:49 am
    ----
That looks like a baby Churchill!!

#2: Re: What is that ? Author: JiriTinteraLocation: Prague, Czech Republic PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:36 pm
    ----
- bialy-r
http://mnd9090.tistory.com/3936

It is in Korea - but what is that ?

Japanese 5-ton prime mover type 92 or 92B "I-Ke". Certainty 9 out of ten.

=
Source
www3.plala.or.jp/takihome/i-ke.htm

#3: Re: What is that ? Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:50 pm
    ----
Jim, I'm not that hairy anymore, and definitely not territorial! Although checking out Your Gorilla icon, that's hairy! ;-D

#4: Re: What is that ? Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:24 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti
The tank is easy to identify, it's a JS-3 in Tel Aviv.
My question here is what kind of animal is it? Laughing

I've seen multiple insectecs and a good amount of birds nesting inside tanks, but never something like that!
It seems to be somewhat territorial too Laughing

Well its on a tank and its hairy - has to be Rick Eshelman? :-D

#5: Re: What is that ? Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:22 pm
    ----
So far the main suspect is:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_hyrax

#6: Re: What is that ? Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:10 pm
    ----
The tank is easy to identify, it's a JS-3 in Tel Aviv.
My question here is what kind of animal is it? Laughing

I've seen multiple insectecs and a good amount of birds nesting inside tanks, but never something like that!
It seems to be somewhat territorial too Laughing

#7: Re: What is that ? Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:23 pm
    ----
Chu-Ka or Cho-ku??? Basically a damaged BRDM-2 body transferred to a truck chassis.

#8: Re: What is that ? Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:36 am
    ----
mnd9090.tistory.com/3936

It is in Korea - but what is that ?

#9: Re: What is that ? Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:19 pm
    ----
More of the same:

#10: Re: What is that ? Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:07 pm
    ----
HOTCHKISS TT AMPHIBIE transport de Troupe.
More pics here: shushpanzer-ru.livejou...04191.html

#11: Re: What is that ? Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:17 am
    ----
Thanks

and what about that(photo in attachment)

It is in Storage area, Musée des Blindés, Saumur - but was it that ? What model of Hotchkiss?

#12: Re: What is that ? Author: vallsLocation: Rio de Janeiro - BRASIL PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:47 pm
    ----
- bialy-r

? - in – Museu Militar Conde de Linhares, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) it look like French Fouga VP90

This is the Cutia, a Project fully developed and built in the seventies by the students from the Military Engineering Institute - IME, the Technical Institute of Brasilian Army.

It is now displayed at the Conde Linhares Military Museum in Rio de Janeiro - Brasil.

JValls

#13: Re: What is that ? Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:29 pm
    ----

? - in – Museu Militar Conde de Linhares, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) it look like French Fouga VP90

#14: Re: What is that ? Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:50 pm
    ----
It is in Storage area, Musée des Blindés, Saumur - but was it that ? What model of Hotchkiss ?

#15: Re: What is that ? Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:42 pm
    ----
Well, apparently they were upgraded by remounting the armored hulls and turrets on newer chassis:
www.facebook.com/Armyo...=1&theater

-> AFV News Discussion Board