'Fury'....whose tanks are they using...??
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#61: Re: 'Fury'....whose tanks are they using...?? Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:36 am
    ----
I'vez read that the film is about a tank crew during the last days of WW2. They are using an M4A2(76) HVSS or an M4A3(76) HVSS, so this would fit. However, the most common tracks for HVSS tanks in 1945 were steel tracks and not rubber tracks. The wood and sandbags additional protection on the tank in the photo below also doesn't really fit with what we can see in period photos.

P-O

#62: Re: 'Fury'....whose tanks are they using...?? Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:32 pm
    ----
Whatever the movie is, no Hollywood or otherwise TC is ever going to match the legendary Oddball. Razz

#63: Re: 'Fury'....whose tanks are they using...?? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:54 pm
    ----
This is most untimely. Sets back the filming date of my "Haunted Tank" production by at least a year. I hope Billy Bob Thornton is still available for shooting then. Sad

Last edited by Doug_Kibbey on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

#64: Re: 'Fury'....whose tanks are they using...?? Author: Garry_RedmonLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:47 pm
    ----
Some one's tanks in England apparently.

www.theguardian.com/fi...-pitt-fury

www.dailymail.co.uk/tv...-Fury.html

Garry

#65: 'Fury'....whose tanks are they using...?? Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:29 pm
    ----
Theres been some 'chatter' about the new Brad Pitt movie called 'Fury'. It about a WWII tank crew....

I was wondering whose tanks are being used....?

Regards
Don

-> AFV News Discussion Board