Seriously bad news for Married Flight Simmers!!!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Seriously bad news for Married Flight Simmers!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:29 pm
    ----
...I say this because the *greatest threat* to the mental health and well-being of the dedicated Married Flight Simmer is the constant challenge of keeping the Ground Crew happy, aka "She Who Must Be Obeyed"......and the most common problem being that all-too ambiguous need for cuddlin' snugglin' 'together time', which can be expected at any time, but most commonly ranging from such inconvenient times such as during an important squad match, Sunday Flight, or PROPS online race.....

"So, Stoop, what's the bad news, exactly? " you ask......well....read the story below, it sets an entirely new standard for "cuddle time" limits....as in, 5,000 to 6,000 YEARS!!!!

www.physorg.com/news90067666.html

"AP) -- It could be humanity's oldest story of doomed love. Archaeologists have unearthed two skeletons from the Neolithic period locked in a tender embrace and buried outside Mantua, just 25 miles south of Verona, the romantic city where Shakespeare set the star-crossed tale of "Romeo and Juliet." AP) -- It could be humanity's oldest story of doomed love. Archaeologists have unearthed two skeletons from the Neolithic period locked in a tender embrace and buried outside Mantua, just 25 miles south of Verona, the romantic city where Shakespeare set the star-crossed tale of "Romeo and Juliet." "

I mean, it's touching and all that, but there's just NO WAY we can compete with that now.......

#2: Re: Seriously bad news for Married Flight Simmers!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:42 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
I mean, it's touching and all that, but there's just NO WAY we can compete with that now.......

So screw it!...go fly....

#3: Re: Seriously bad news for Married Flight Simmers!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:00 pm
    ----
(actually I think that's the plan that works best! Smile )

#4: Re: Seriously bad news for Married Flight Simmers!!! Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:42 pm
    ----
Hmm... looks more like they were at each others throats. Shocked

That would make more sence at least.

#5: Re: Seriously bad news for Married Flight Simmers!!! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:42 pm
    ----
Man, and I thought I had it bad already! Better minimize this one quick before the wife sees it!!

#6: Re: Seriously bad news for Married Flight Simmers!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:17 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
which can be expected at any time, but most commonly ranging from such inconvenient times such as during an important squad match, Sunday Flight, or PROPS online race.....

True, true, but for me it's that most unconvenient time between the time I get up and the time I go to bed. Laughing

#7: Re: Seriously bad news for Married Flight Simmers!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:10 pm
    ----
- IMS_Dakota
Hmm... looks more like they were at each others throats. Shocked

That would make more sence at least.

Good observation and yep, more likely the correct story....look where she had her knee placed, OUCH!!!!

-> Officer's Club