new arrival
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: new arrival Author: jtrowbridge5 PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:47 am
    ----
has this restored Churchill arrived in the USA yet??
Dennis

jtrowbridge5.smugmug.c...hill%20mk7

#2: Re: new arrival Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:11 pm
    ----
Not as of my visit today to Littlefield's.

#3: Re: new arrival Author: Maple_Leaf_Eh PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:44 pm
    ----
Toadman, just had a look at your website. You're a busy fellow! Thanks for posting all those pictures.

#4: Re: new arrival Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:49 am
    ----
- Maple_Leaf_Eh
Toadman, just had a look at your website. You're a busy fellow! Thanks for posting all those pictures.

Too busy! I took 500 more pics on Saturday that I need to go through and get posted this week. Included in this batch will be more pics of the Scud B as it was actually out of the museum and on display outside. This allowed me to get all around shots of it which rarely happens at Littlefield's place.

I hope get back up there again this weekend to cover to reshoot a few more vehicles.

#5: Re: new arrival Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:13 am
    ----
Chris,

would'nt you mind to photograph Littlefield's M40 Gun Motir Carriage please? I need a pic of this vehicle for a PDF file.

Thanks

Pierre-Olivier

#6: Re: new arrival Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:22 am
    ----
- the_shadock
Chris,

would'nt you mind to photograph Littlefield's M40 Gun Motir Carriage please? I need a pic of this vehicle for a PDF file.

Thanks

Pierre-Olivier

P-O,
I think I have a pic for you in my files. I'll check when I get home tonight. Mind you, his M40 is a complete mess and very incomplete as it had been used in some t.v. shows before he obtained it.

#7: Re: new arrival Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:49 am
    ----
It arrived on Friday, 12SEP. I'll post some new pics of it later this week, time permitting.

Plus, there was a new arrival a couple of weeks ago: Swedish STRV M42. I'll post those pics with the Toad.

-> AFV News Discussion Board