Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here.....
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:00 am
    ----
Check this out....make your own official seals, church signs, badges, soda cans....can't wait to see what the geenyusses we have around here come up with!!!

Check it out!

www.says-it.com/

#2: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:48 am
    ----
OH OH, we may have to move this to Ms Kitty's...lol

#3: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:45 am
    ----
Or, we can have some fairly clean fun in the meantime..

By the way I found this in the tape deck of my personal FW-190....and there's only two people I know around the pigsty that would listen to it!

Standard-issue jacket patch at the KORS facility.....

#4: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:46 am
    ----
We had been committed to draught and glass bottles, but there's not much room in a bf-109 and the tare weight and deposits were eating us alive.... (and my cover of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" was head-and-shoulders above Shatner's Wink )

#5: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:10 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy

By the way I found this in the tape deck of my personal FW-190....and there's only two people I know around the pigsty that would listen to it!

You're just sore 'cuz you couldn't get or scalp tickets, and all the usher positions went to the foxes of the 'Sty.

Of course, we couldn't do justice to THIS.

It'll be out on DVD soon. Watch for it on VH1.

#6: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:31 am
    ----
ROFLMAO...

#7: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:50 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
(and my cover of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" was head-and-shoulders above Shatner's Wink )

Well good gravy how could it NOT be...although the video isn't bad... Laughing

#8: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:56 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- JG300-Ascout
(and my cover of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" was head-and-shoulders above Shatner's Wink )

Well good gravy how could it NOT be...although the video isn't bad... Laughing

Well, thanks, though we had the good sense not to touch...

THIS ONE

...I mean, you don't want to touch the timeless classics, and besides, we had creative concerns about Fr8ycat backing that line "I'm not the man they think I am" while wearing that gingham dress, for fears of misinterpretation.

If it's not saying too much, too early (don't want to raise expectations and not deliver), for our next project we're thinking of doing a tribute to Lorne Greene. I do a "Ringo" that'll knock your man-bra off!

Then again, there's always a Jimmy Dean Retrospective that's worth thinking about. "Big Bad Boss Hawg" would be a crowd pleaser!

#9: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:33 am
    ----
OMG!!! yall are a riot!!!! i just fell outa my chair laughin at yall

#10: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:30 pm
    ----
In keeping with the Wildly popular "Treky" theme, Ascout and myself will be back in the studio this Winter working on Covers of Leonard Nimoy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQtyJZhV2lQ

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

#11: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:43 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
In keeping with the Wildly popular "Treky" theme, Ascout and myself will be back in the studio this Winter working on Covers of Leonard Nimoy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQtyJZhV2lQ

If we can get backup chicks as hot as his, I'm totally down with this plan!

#12: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:11 pm
    ----
I also detected a little jealousy in Stoopy's tone but I can understand.

While A&F are selling out Stadiums with their "Covers of Covers" Tour, the "Dels" just couldn't break that "small town" stigma and get a larger following.

The only known photo of their last Tour.

#13: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:22 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
I also detected a little jealousy in Stoopy's tone but I can understand.

While A&F are selling out Stadiums with their "Covers of Covers" Tour, the "Dels" just couldn't break that "small town" stigma and get a larger following.

The only known photo of their last Tour.

Now I see the problem...The Del Quads forgot their core audience, and everybody knows.....

....wait for it......

JESUS DON'T SURF!

#14: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:50 pm
    ----
this is for those times that Ascout and his buddy Bill sing at religious venues
Shocked

we need an earplug smilie Twisted Evil

Piney

#15: Re: Endless possibilities for misuse & abuse here..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:37 am
    ----
- piney
this is for those times that Ascout and his buddy Bill sing at religious venues

we need an earplug smilie Twisted Evil

Piney

Now JUST a gol-dang minute! Evil or Very Mad

-> Officer's Club