You know that last tab of acid I was saving...?
-> Officer's Club

#1: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:37 pm
    ----
Well...I dropped it.

(The elephant is freaking me out....and what kind of trip did that dude have to assault that teddy bear?!)

Shocked

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:36 pm
    ----
Do you sport an unstoppable smile and your jaw hurt Wink

At least you ain't seeing sqwirrells doing this Shocked .

#3: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:32 am
    ----
- Joe_D

At least you ain't seeing sqwirrells doing this Shocked .

I have it on good authority that Shades is a fan of the Ohio Express and The 1910 Fruitgum Company. Wink

#4: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:10 am
    ----
I'm trippin out watchin that and not even on anything lol. Some of the stuff from back durin yalls day sheesh!! Gotta wonder what was bein taken. Wonder if they was smokin any tree rat? Twisted Evil

#5: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 am
    ----
Asleep at the Wheel Cool Wink
Harpers Bizarre Laughing Razz

and dang I remember that green tambourine ..... Laughing

#6: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:56 am
    ----
I remember that song!...Uhm....I mean Fled told me about it...

#7: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:06 am
    ----
de ja vou man, that brought back memories. What a trip to see that old song. I still remember it from my youth. Ok, so I'm showing my age again. Yes Ascout, I'm a little younger than you, but not that much.

#8: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:39 am
    ----
Awww c'mon guys, Tommy Roe... Tommy James, Boyce n Hart... we ALL remember them dont we?

#9: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:56 pm
    ----
Who Slow?...(snickering)...lol

#10: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:04 pm
    ----
- HF_SlowHand
Awww c'mon guys, Tommy Roe... Tommy James, Boyce n Hart... we ALL remember them dont we?

And just WHAT was wrong with Tommy James and the Shondells?! Evil or Very Mad

(and who the heck is Boyce n Hart? Sounds like plumbing contractors.) Laughing

#11: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:53 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- HF_SlowHand

And just WHAT was wrong with Tommy James and the Shondells?! Evil or Very Mad

(and who the heck is Boyce n Hart? Sounds like plumbing contractors.) Laughing

Joe worked for them before he tried to run his own business Mr. Green

#12: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:17 am
    ----
man, you never heard any of the Monkees "hits" LOL, thank you mr boyce and mr hart
Wiki

and Tommy James was from the down the road, a friend of mines older brother played with him early on (couldnt help but hear them literally a garage band) but after they had their first hit Tommy ditched his school mates for the Shondells... Niles Michigan (same place Tommy Shaw used to live and just down the road from where Fogerty lives...) man too much info! Sorry....

and Bush, I have the low-down on you, quit snickerin or out it comes! LOL

#13: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:59 am
    ----
Teddy Bear had eaten all the purple out of the robot's face with prehensile fangs!!!!

#14: Re: You know that last tab of acid I was saving...? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:02 pm
    ----
I couldn't watch it for long.
Soon as I saw him hit the teddy bear with that gold top I thought there was a possibility of taking a stage further than was acceptable behaviour.
Wish I owned it today.

-> Officer's Club