Procrastination- why do today....
-> Software

#1: Procrastination- why do today.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:49 pm
    ----
Ok, I apologize for the lame lead in, but I thought this is something we should be aware of... Wink

- TechRepublic
Microsoft released a patch this week for a critical vulnerability. The catch: this vulnerability has been known since 2000, and it’s a bug in a service active on almost every MS Windows system in the world. How safe do you feel?

Microsoft Windows systems use the Server Message Block application level network protocol to provide sharing capabilities for files, printers, and other resources. SMB is supported on many other operating systems, primarily by way of the open source Samba project, but most of the time non-Microsoft OSes use SMB only when they must be integrated into a network that also includes MS Windows systems.

Better late than never I suppose...lol

Here's the LINK to the full story...

#2: Re: Procrastination- why do today.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:27 pm
    ----
About normal for Bill's boys.
*sigh*
Wonder if they even have someone to advise them on Customer Service issues.

#3: Re: Procrastination- why do today.... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:59 pm
    ----
- Shades
About normal for Bill's boys.
*sigh*
Wonder if they even have someone to advise them on Customer Service issues.

Yea, their banker. Isn't customer support about collecting the money that you think is due you? Mr. Green

-> Software