The Magic 1Bullet
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: The Magic 1Bullet Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:16 am
    ----
Is still around. I think the last time I posted we were settling into our house and I had just got the puter hooked up to cable. Well about a week later the thing crashed. I had to restore it for some reason and she would not go to the log in page. VISTA PROBLEM.......Ok so after some time I found a probable solution to the problem by finding a VISTA RECOVERY DISK DOWNLOAD today. Haven't tried it yet so the verdic is still out. Jeeze this has sucked no xcountries Mad no touch and go's Sad , just watching boring TV. Oh and another thing......
I've added an M1 carbine (IBM) manufacture date of 09-43 and an Springfield Armory XD45 to my collection .

I need my flight sim back because my wifey is giving me the look for my firearm and ammunition purchases.......(And she thought the puter cost a lot....)
Anyway just wanted to let you know I'm still around............Just GROUNDED Crying or Very sad

#2: Re: The Magic 1Bullet Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:28 am
    ----
- JG300-1Bullet
Anyway just wanted to let you know I'm still around............Just GROUNDED Crying or Very sad

Bad Bullet. Bad, bad Bullet. It'll be spankies for you!

(Whad'ya' pay for the M1 Carbine?! )

#3: Re: The Magic 1Bullet Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:55 pm
    ----
695.00 plus 25.00 for hand picked through a dealer. It came from SOG. CMP still has some Inlands for 419.00, But you have to be a member, which I don't think would be hard for you being ex military
www.thecmp.org/m1carbine.htm.
I just haven't met all the membership requirments yet

#4: Re: The Magic 1Bullet Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:24 pm
    ----
Well that link didn't work. Lets try this one. It's the home page of CMP
www.odcmp.com/

Just go the the sales page. They have some very nice M1 Garands too

#5: Re: The Magic 1Bullet Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:14 am
    ----
Heya 1Bullet!

Vista problem eh? Recovery Disk, eh? Just recently been there and done that, thanks to a neat little saga with my son's computer that has Vista (don't ever, Ever, EVER buy a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse and try to use it with Vista.....works great on first boot, then updates it's drivers and wipes out the whole keyboard input of the operating system...you can't even interrupt the boot process and do a console recovery, since it don't work!)

Anyway I had do download an ISO image file and create a Vista Recovery disk, worked great, I used the info and links from this source if it's not the one you already found:

neosmart.net/blog/2008...-download/

Of course the only friggin' catch is, you need a perfectly good working computer in the first place to be able to do all the stuff to make the disk! Which is where I got involved of course.....anyways, heck, if creating the recovery CD is more than you want to deal with, shoot me a PM with your new address and I'll burn a copy and mail it to ya (got a couple books I could put in the box anyways)!

Warms the cockles of this piggie's heart to hear from you again bud!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum