FS 2010 preview!
-> Officer's Club

#1: FS 2010 preview! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:57 pm
    ----
...and only $14.98!

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

Is it me, or does Ira sound like he's on benzadrine?

#2: Re: FS 2010 preview! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:16 am
    ----
Hey at least Microsoft-RemcoTM decided to keep the new slingload feature for helos.....even though it drives me up the wall!

Man I missed out on "Mr. Kelly's Car Wash".....I came along a few years later when "Mr. Soloveitchik's 1-Hour Martinizing Shop" was the big-ticket toy for the holiday season.... Sad

#3: Re: FS 2010 preview! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:24 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Hey at least Microsoft-RemcoTM decided to keep the new slingload feature for helos.....even though it drives me up the wall!

Man I missed out on "Mr. Kelly's Car Wash".....I came along a few years later when "Mr. Soloveitchik's 1-Hour Martinizing Shop" was the big-ticket toy for the holiday season.... Sad

Even at an early age Stoopy had a facination with rotary-winged flight.

(sorry, you have to endure 15 seconds of commercial up front)

www.spike.com/video/be...at/2798329

#4: Re: FS 2010 preview! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:17 pm
    ----
LOL...cool stuff indeed! I can see the 'safe toy' inspectors shakin' their heads now and especially seeing the fire in the helo/tank rescue portion which by the way, says to "Play Indoors" at the end...lmao.

#5: Re: FS 2010 preview! Author: Rixster PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:32 pm
    ----
magin what one of those in excellent condition would be worth now..here's the "Fighter Jet" that goes along with it..

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

-> Officer's Club