I'm sorry, I just HAD to show somone these!!!!
-> Officer's Club

#1: I'm sorry, I just HAD to show somone these!!!! Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:22 pm
    ----
My dog got hold of a baloon and I grabbed the camera.. the shots are priceless!!

Mr. Green

#2: Re: I'm sorry, I just HAD to show somone these!!!! Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:44 pm
    ----
- {92}_MUSTANG
My dog got hold of a baloon

Are you sure the balloon didn't grap hold of him? Mr. Green

#3: Re: I'm sorry, I just HAD to show somone these!!!! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:34 am
    ----
Yeah, Mustang, great pics, but looking at his expression, it seems he's rather annoyed and bored by that balloon: never thought to give him a football one?
Wink
Marco

#4: Re: I'm sorry, I just HAD to show somone these!!!! Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:42 am
    ----
not at all rodion, she was LOVING it. And what is really great was she seemed to know that it was delicate and didnt try to bite down into it or anything.. Rolling Eyes

#5: Re: I'm sorry, I just HAD to show somone these!!!! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:21 pm
    ----
That's the monster that makes that racket over the mike.

#6: Re: I'm sorry, I just HAD to show somone these!!!! Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:17 am
    ----
I like the 2nd one the best. How old is your yellow lab?

#7: Re: I'm sorry, I just HAD to show somone these!!!! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:53 am
    ----
Thems some really cool pictures!! Your dogs looks to be really in love with that baloon Mr. Green Kind of reminds me of my pitbull i had for 11 years he had a way of expressing him self really well too

#8: Re: I'm sorry, I just HAD to show somone these!!!! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:24 am
    ----
I think I know what you mean, Mustang - hope I didn't give you the impression I was neglecting: I have two dogs too, and my wife always complains she would like me to treat her like I do with my pets.

So I understand what it feels like when such a companion walks through your path: love can't find its limit - it seems your pics show this quite well.

My argument was just dictated by the fact that one of mine is an ace soccer player: pefect ball control, impressive dribbling and the right degree of aggressiveness... funny as she's smaller than the ball! Wink

Marco

-> Officer's Club