Grand Canyon and REX
-> Officer's Club

#1: Grand Canyon and REX Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:16 pm
    ----
making a lil dash over the Grand Canyon Smile

click on screenies for larger image

fsX+Acceleration
Grand Canyon from OZx
REX
Cool

#2: Re: Grand Canyon and REX Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:35 pm
    ----
Very Impressive!!!

#3: Re: Grand Canyon and REX Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:31 am
    ----
Wow! I just went a couple weeks ago and watched the Blue Angels fly their homecom'n show at NAS Pensacola and dang if that doesn't look real! My camera just happened to break that morning so all 50 pics I took came out blank Evil or Very Mad . My brother n law brought his super duper camera and took about 700 pics Shocked and I'm still waitng for my disc of the pics. I'll try to post some if I ever get that disc....lol.

#4: Re: Grand Canyon and REX Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:23 pm
    ----
OUTSTANDING PICS Fled! Ok, spill the beans, what scenery are you using?..lol

#5: Re: Grand Canyon and REX Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:27 pm
    ----
The Grand Canyon scenery is available at OZx also the 10 m mesh for it is available there

OH !! before I forget to mention it, ......................... it's at Bushy's favourite price .............. for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

fled
Cool

#6: Re: Grand Canyon and REX Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:29 pm
    ----
FREE? Koooooooooooool! Ok, you convinced me, I'm on the way....lol

#7: Re: Grand Canyon and REX Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:32 pm
    ----
Very nice graphics there Fledypops.

#8: Re: Grand Canyon and REX Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:15 pm
    ----
Thankx for the friendly comments fella's !

have a cold one

#9: Re: Grand Canyon and REX Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:56 pm
    ----
Wow!! Picks jaw up from the floor. Awesome screenies of the scenery there Fled, nice touch mate

-> Officer's Club