Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> CFS1

#16: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:52 pm
    ----
lol
No point.
I can't even remember how I had it set up any more.
And I'm not starting from scratch now!
Smile

#17: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:26 pm
    ----
- Shades
lol
No point.
I can't even remember how I had it set up any more.
And I'm not starting from scratch now!
Smile

wanker

#18: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:36 pm
    ----
Lmao ! Can't believe you just said that.... but then again you just did lmfao!!

#19: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:56 pm
    ----
Shades is a chicken...Shades is a chicken....

#20: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:20 pm
    ----
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrs....!

#21: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:26 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO...

Now you should all leave Old Shades alone, you know he's been having trouble with his "Joystick" and can't remember things..(Like getting his arse kicked in CFS)... (snickering)

#22: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:08 am
    ----
Zackly!
I allus got my arse kicked.
I can't remember ever winning a game.
For I was an old, frail, and weak skwirrell.
But Emily loved him... err... me...

#23: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:31 am
    ----
lol... and when bagpuss went to sleep everyone else went out and partied Mr. Green

#24: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:51 pm
    ----
- Shades
lol
Game of CFS1.
I can't get my j/s to work and my long-armed wingman can't remember his password.
Getting too old for this.
Heheheh

Hey Shades... CLICK HERE!

#25: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:30 pm
    ----
Thanks Bushy.
The problem's with my FFB2, not CFS1.
I've cruised loads of forums looking for a Vista fix.
I've tried 'em all but can't get it to work.
I need the stick and software working together as I have my throttle wheel macro'd (rather than running throttle) and use button macro's to control my throttle, set my plane up for each game, prop speed, angle - and various other settings.
Been flying like that for four years and, without it, it'd be like trying to ride a bike where you steer left to go right, and vice versa, for me.

Oh the irony of having a fantastic bit of M$ kit that's prevented from working by a piece of newer crap made by the same company.

#26: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 pm
    ----
Hmmm...I wonder how the machine would work with a dual boot of "Win98SE and Vista" ? Shocked

#27: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:25 pm
    ----
I may be building a new machine............

Twisted Evil Mr. Green

#28: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:57 am
    ----
LOL..."...then the bug bites 'ya and you have CFS fever all over again..." LOL

#29: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:01 am
    ----
Never lost it.
It's still the best air combat game (for pure fun and silliness) and the only one where you can run into walking, talking, fur-bag, apes.

#30: Re: Knock the dust off your CFS1 disk... Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:03 am
    ----
I believe CFS works with GameRanger also!

-> CFS1