Thank you all, Merry Christmas
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Thank you all, Merry Christmas Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:42 pm
    ----
shock.military.com/Sho...436&page=2

Thank you to all the current and former members of our armed services, God bless you all, Happy Holidays

Piney

#2: Re: Thank you all, Merry Christmas Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:27 pm
    ----
If you want to thank a soldier, an Army Vet or an Army Supporter you can do it at the link below. They will mail the person a certificate worth framing, an Army hat tack and Army bumper sticker. This is a US Army program.

FreedomTeamSalute

#3: Re: Thank you all, Merry Christmas Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:37 pm
    ----
- MarkHolloway
If you want to thank a soldier, an Army Vet or an Army Supporter you can do it at the link below. They will mail the person a certificate worth framing, an Army hat tack and Army bumper sticker. This is a US Army program.

FreedomTeamSalute

Didn't see a provision for honoring anyone on active duty. Did I miss something?

"Who can I honor?
Anyone (military or civilian) can recognize an honorably discharged U.S. Army Veteran or an Army Supporter. An Army Supporter is anyone who significantly contributes to the success of Soldiers and the Army mission (for example, a Soldier's child or other relative; a Family Readiness Group leader; a Veteran's Spouse; other active community member, etc.)."

#4: Re: Thank you all, Merry Christmas Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:23 pm
    ----
Hmmmm, you're right Doug. That's odd.

#5: Re: Thank you all, Merry Christmas Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:25 am
    ----
I got mine in the mail last week.

Don

-> AFV News Discussion Board