The Sanford Priest...
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: The Sanford Priest... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:45 am
    ----
That'd be Sanford, NC VFW. It's on the AFV register, but without serial number...don't know if this is it or not. Got lots of fighting compartment pics from all angles, will just post a few. It was seriously cold, but at least had good access. I'm told it is engineless, but has tranny and/or final drives. Couldn't open or see in engine compartment.

#2: Re: The Sanford Priest... Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:12 am
    ----
Definitely an M7B2 Priest. Nice pictures!

#3: Re: The Sanford Priest... Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:19 pm
    ----
nice OD green paint on the tracks... Mr. Green

P-O

#4: Re: The Sanford Priest... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:35 pm
    ----
A few more...

#5: Re: The Sanford Priest... Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 pm
    ----
Looks like there could be a dataplate there. The plate above the drivers hatch is what it should be, it's overpainted but thats a plate there. If it is the dataplate thats pretty rare, I've never seen a dataplate of a M7B1 or B2
Michel

#6: Re: The Sanford Priest... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
    ----
- Tichenor
Looks like there could be a dataplate there. The plate above the drivers hatch is what it should be, it's overpainted but thats a plate there. If it is the dataplate thats pretty rare, I've never seen a dataplate of a M7B1 or B2
Michel

You might be right...sure is featureless and thick for a dataplate. Here it is in higher resolution so y'all can make of it what you will. Next time I'm back, I'll examine this bit more closely.

-> AFV News Discussion Board