Aero Commander FSX download problems
-> FSX

#1: Aero Commander FSX download problems Author: sdickeyLocation: FNQ Oz PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:40 am
    ----
Could somebody please help me. I am new to downloads, and I am trying to download the Aero Commander collection on CC. I start the download, but it says it's comlete only aftet 56MB of the 90Mb download. I am dowloading it to a file, I try to open the folder and it says it is incomplete or corrupt. Am I doing something terribly wrong? Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: Aero Commander FSX download problems Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:28 pm
    ----
HI sdickey and Welcome to Com-Central.

You're doing everything correctly. I downloaded the file after I seen you had trouble and it worked fine so, I'll put another alternative download link in that file. If one won't work for you, perhaps the other one will... Wink

#3: Re: Aero Commander FSX download problems Author: sdickeyLocation: FNQ Oz PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:29 am
    ----
Razz Thank you thank you, I'll give it a crack and I'll let you know how I went.

-> FSX