Just dropped in for some beer
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Just dropped in for some beer Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:55 am
    ----
SHHHHH! I'm pretending to be a 109 Wink
Der Baron

#2: Re: Just dropped in for some beer Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:51 am
    ----
That's one BIG FAT FW-190 ya got! I NEED ONE!!!! Laughing

#3: Re: Just dropped in for some beer Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:26 am
    ----
That's a skin for Alphasim's P-47, handy for sneaking up on the special reserve Laughing

Der baron

#4: Re: Just dropped in for some beer Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:12 am
    ----
I don't think you sneak anywhere in that beast. You just sort of bludgeon your way in

#5: Re: Just dropped in for some beer Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:28 am
    ----
GREAT! Rolling Eyes Now that everyone's seen the repaint of the stolen "jug" at the "Pig Sty", our cover is blown and we'll have to relocate our hack shop.

Boostin' planes ain't what it used to be, there's always some nimrod that can't keep his mouth shut! Evil or Very Mad

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum