Rodion made it again!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Rodion made it again! Author: CS_Crimson PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:46 pm
    ----
~S~

Drat Fifties, you spoiled it! lol

I don't know, maybe with the next IL2 release they will have the fly yourself mode? lol Of course in IL2 I am little more than a rookie. What kills I get are mostly a matter of luck.

Ty for the welcome Hitman, don't know what happened to my login here, guess it must have been too long.

Crimson

#17: Re: Rodion made it again! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:11 am
    ----
I kind of figured that the call sign you were posting under was you Fire\Crimson. I think you once told me that was a name you went by in your squad. LOL. Your reputation has made you famous. LOL

#18: Re: Rodion made it again! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:21 am
    ----
HIya Crimson! Wink

Since this is a new house, we washed out all of the old names and posts and started fresh. Nothing like the smell of new paint to make your nostrils flair...lol Anyhow, feel free to register again, it's free..(Bush's favorite price!)...lol

By the way Crimson, we're heading to Indy Air Show this year..:D

#19: Re: Rodion made it again! Author: CS_Crimson PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:34 pm
    ----
Hiya Bushy,

Indy, okay when is it? My sister lives there so I think I can do it.

Crimson

#20: Re: Rodion made it again! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:59 am
    ----
Here's the link for the info Crimson...:wink:

www.com-central.net/in...amp;t=1103

#21: Re: Rodion made it again! Author: Lipfert PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:01 am
    ----
Congrat's Rodion !!!

-> Officer's Club