French Archive drawings and pictures
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: French Archive drawings and pictures Author: Hoist40 PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:27 pm
    ----
Been a lurker for a while, here is my first post. As many know the French archives has been putting a lot of files on line. While looking around I found this page which I think is new and is mostly written in French but also has some unusual pictures of French equipment. For some reason the links to the pictures show up as errors but if I click on them they open up to the actual picture. You will need software to read PDF and Tiff pictures if you don’t already have them.

www.servicehistorique....blinde.php

Here is a link to a page of French Armor drawings with a few German and American drawings as well

www.servicehistorique....blinde.php

Here is a link that has been around for a while and has French Warship plans and pictures

www.servicehistorique....tebato.php

#2: Re: French Archive drawings and pictures Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:45 pm
    ----
Interesting, thanks. I'll likely go through that data when I start rewriting Preserved Tanks in France later this month, to help clarify the background of the many French prototypes at Saumur.

-> AFV News Discussion Board