IL2 Saturday
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: IL2 Saturday Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:17 pm
    ----
HEAR YE HEAR YE HEAR YE!!!!

It's with great pleasure that CC is ready to host CFS and IL2 games on a monthly basis. Saturday times for all games are 2pm CST or 8PM GMT. To date, we have CFS1 and IL2 1946 scheduled. This is an open invitation to all who want to join. Game details will be on this forum post. We have a couple of Saturdays open at this point so we're taking suggestions. Wink

All official game details will be given out on TeamSpeak 1 hour before game time.

Game Details.

IL2 1946- 1st Saturday of the month.
Shadow_Bshwackr Jan 26 09

Just a reminder to all that are interested in joining this coming
Saturday.(1:00 pm EST) Game version will be 4.08M.

This is a good time for recommendations on the preferred game format, such as dogfight, racing, missions etc. (or maybe all)

It would be helpful if interested players would indicate if they will be attending, so the decision on IP or Hyperlobby host can be made

#2: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:19 pm
    ----
I'm draggin' out and polishin' up my bullets...

I'll have the server up and running later today and will announce when it's ready. Anyone can stop in and do some flying and who knows, I may be in there acting as a target for you.. Wink (a word of warning: Wear your goggles!! The rust coming off my plane will get in your eyes!! )

#3: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:02 pm
    ----
What time is that for us over this side of the pond, please. Only i've got a 22:00 start at work Sat night Sad

#4: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:09 pm
    ----
What time is that for us over this side of the pond, please.

1:00 pm EST is GMT -5 Hope that helps as I do not know the GMT for Sherwood Forest Laughing Guessing 18:00?

Hope you can make it!!

#5: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:11 pm
    ----
Sounds good. If I can get IL2 connected to the server I will certainly attend Razz

#6: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:25 am
    ----
The IL2 server is open for testing!

Yep, here's the IP:

216.176.92.62:21000

Stop in and 'give 'er a go'. Bring a buddy with you and you'll have a target to shoot at... Wink

Get ready, 'cause the Game is this Saturday, Feb. 7th!!

#7: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:01 pm
    ----
sorry, no connection possible. I always get: Connection attempt failed, Timeout... Neutral

and it worked when we tested it a couple of weeks (or was it already month?) ago...

HTTP-Server (TCP) Ports 19000 - 24000 are open

#8: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:36 pm
    ----
sorry, no connection possible. I always get: Connection attempt failed, Timeout

Just tested server connection and it is up and running.

Make sure that you have the :21000 port included at the end of the IP address. You may want to try having a single port 21000 open and forwarded in you router. Example below.

www.portforward.com/en...G/IL-2.htm

Can you join any of the games in Hyperlobby?

Check those out and lets see if we can get you connected.

#9: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:17 am
    ----
Thanks bizkid, I tried all port settings I could think of.

Here are the present settings:

I temporarily used the option in my router to open all ports (exposed host), but that didn't help either.

Entry screen looks like this:

I have hyperlobby installed and could connect without a problem. But with another IL2-Game running the same problem appeared: When IL2 tried to connect it didn't succeed, same error.

I switched the Anit-Virus and Firewall off, but still no way for connecting Il 2. The funny thing is, it worked when we tried it a couple of month ago....

#10: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:46 pm
    ----
Very Strange if you can not connect with the DMZ open? This happened on one of the RM Squad,and the problem eventually turned out to be that his modem was also a combination router and the ports were not open in the modem/router.

For gaming the port open configuration should look like this:[img][/img]

#11: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:21 pm
    ----
Gunter, try adding TCP protocol to port 21000 Smile

#12: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 pm
    ----
Looks like i'm good to go... tried connecting yesterday and got on the server with no hiccups. Catch up with you guys later on. Should be good looking forward to it Mr. Green

#13: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:21 pm
    ----
Ok, thanks everybody for your advice. I can try whatever I want to, it doesn't work. I will now uninstall IL2, clean the registry etc. and then install and try it again...

#14: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:28 pm
    ----
Port forwarding won't work without specifying an internal IP address to forward too.

#15: Re: IL2 Saturday Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:26 pm
    ----
Try it again Gunter. I've discovered the server rebooted itself due to an update and I didn't catch it until sometime later. Rolling Eyes

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters