Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:57 am
    ----
Just letting you all know, I'm going to be at the Indy Air Show coming this August... Wink

Main site Info: www.indyairshow.com/

More info about the planes: www.indyairshow.com/index/warbirds

It would be great to meet up with other members of CC...:D

#2: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:19 am
    ----
I still have an unused airline ticket to burn - will you have a booth and be giving autographs?

#3: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:51 am
    ----
Count me in on it Bush I wouldnt miss it for nuttin Smile

MD

#4: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: FireStormLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:50 am
    ----
Thx for the info Bush

#5: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:41 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
I still have an unused airline ticket to burn - will you have a booth and be giving autographs?

lol...your not doing the kissing booth again are ya Bush?

#6: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:12 am
    ----
LOL Hit, no, they won't let me have that kissin' booth..well...uhm... after the last time...lol

No booth Stoop, but we did talk about getting one and setting up computers for the public to watch our competitions (uhm, we use to do competition get-togethers call 'Aces Conventions' and those were great! We've talked about starting those back up in the future. I have some pics and HTML of those conventions and will get them back on the CC Server for all to see...:wink:

Last year, MadDog, Mrs MadDog and I went to the Indy Air Show and the show was great. First time you see a real B17 take off, it makes you wonder if it's going to get off the ground...lol

We also seen an acrobatic Beech18. Never thought it would do the things he was doing in that big 'ole plane...:D

#7: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:39 am
    ----
If anyone wants to see the previous Aces Conventions I have the last 5 on our RCAF site. www.rcaf-squadron.org in the photo gallery

#8: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: Guest PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:25 pm
    ----
Someone should remind me when it gets closer to august, I can't plan more than a day or two in advance for the life of me.

#9: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:52 am
    ----
Just bumping this up as it's time...

CrashEd and I are meeting up with RCAF_MadDog on Saturday, Aug. 27th to take in the show. All are invited to join us... Wink

#10: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:40 am
    ----
Should be a good time. Hope to meet alot of you guys.

#11: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:45 pm
    ----
Looks like a great airshow. I just don't seem to be able to get up to that part of TEXAS... Wink . Be sure to share some pictures, and have lots of fun............... Smile

#12: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:45 am
    ----
- JG300-1Bullet
Looks like a great airshow. I just don't seem to be able to get up to that part of TEXAS... Wink . Be sure to share some pictures, and have lots of fun............... Smile

LOL Bullet...

Well, it'll be great to meet anyone who can make it and if you think you might be there, PM me and I'll send you my Cell number... Wink

#13: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:20 pm
    ----
Looks like they are calling for some patchy rain an storms tommorrow but I'm still going Smile

I know how Indiana weather is lol prolly sunny an muggy lol

#14: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:22 pm
    ----
OK were back from the Air Show and what a show it was. For those that missed it you missed it lol

They had a surprise visit we actually got to see a B2 Stealth Bomber that flew in from Kansas. And alot of other planes too. I did the best I could on getting close shots when I could but my back wasnt gonna let me do much walking.

I will get the pics up soon and I am sorry for the size but 1600x1200 is the size so I will need to shrink em a bit to make them more viewable in here. I will get em all posted up as soon as I can. ( 27megs of em lol )

But first its time to eat lol

#15: Re: Bush is going to be at the Indy Air Show this year...:D Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:51 pm
    ----

-> Officer's Club