PS magazines for sale....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: PS magazines for sale.... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:21 pm
    ----
I found these on Craigslist here in Texas, and thought someone might be interested. killeen.craigslist.org...02720.html

#2: Re: PS magazines for sale.... Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:50 pm
    ----
Who'd of thought...... Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: PS magazines for sale.... Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:28 am
    ----
Notice how much different the characters look from what they are now.

Some of the magazines used some comic book illustrators from DC and Marvel over the years.

Compared to the 60's and 70's, the female characters have been toned down quite a bit.

This was "Connie Rod" from the early 70's from an M60 Air Filter article.

That extract is still out there in current use because of the AVLB.

#4: Re: PS magazines for sale.... Author: SabotLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:31 pm
    ----
When I closed the doors on the old Readiness Group Redstone in 1998, we had inherited the old MAIT team as those NCOs waited for retirement. They had a room full of all the old PS magazines, including the more racy Connie & Bonnie ones. They were headed for the recycle plant, but then PS magazine moved from Rock Island(?) to Redstone and we offered the magazines up to them. They readily accepted them stating that it helped complete their collection. At least they went to where they were appreciated and not into the landfill or made into newspaper.

#5: Re: PS magazines for sale.... Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:53 pm
    ----
Rob,

From what I understand, they are digitizing the complete series and should have it available on line eventually.

-> AFV News Discussion Board