A new M60A1 Video
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: A new M60A1 Video Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:16 pm
    ----
I've just completed a new video that is on 'You Tube'

The construction of an M60A1 Tank

Enjoy
Don

#2: Re: A new M60A1 Video Author: Garry_RedmonLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 pm
    ----
Very good, Don. Also liked your choice of soundtrack. Maybe, once it is completed, you can do one for the 251 restoration that could be shown in Abrams Auditorium.

Garry

#3: Re: A new M60A1 Video Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:15 pm
    ----
I've had several themed videos posted that had to be pulled due to copyright objections regarding background music.

I find it difficult to finish a video project due to finding the 'right' background music that 'makes' the video. To me its that inspiration that completes the project, so I have several that are content completed but without the right music, I have them on the 'back burner' until I find that inspirational music. Rolling Eyes

On the 251/9, I already have a 'shell' project file on that vehicle, just waiting for some raw video of it running once again. Wink

Don

#4: Re: A new M60A1 Video Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:20 pm
    ----
Ahh..."Welcome the the Machine". Was in a biker bar at the time of the '76 Winter Olympics and this was on the sound system while a feature on bobsledding ran on the big screen....in slow motion. It was perfect.

"Wish you were here" was the best Floyd ever.

#5: Re: A new M60A1 Video Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:34 pm
    ----
Ascout

"Wish you were here" was the best Floyd ever.

That song is reserved for a future video project.

I have a couple others using some 'Floyd'. Hands down, MY favorite band.

Don

#6: Re: A new M60A1 Video Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:45 pm
    ----
Excellent and thanks Don! I needed that.

#7: Re: A new M60A1 Video Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:48 pm
    ----
Great video! All of you other guys need to go back and rate it "5 Star"! Do you know what year this was? I noticed at 5:31 there is an M60A2. If I were President this is where I'd spend 'stimulus' money Mr. Green

#8: Re: A new M60A1 Video Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:54 pm
    ----
Thanks

On one of the photos there is a date of Mar 1975 chalked on the front slope so that is where I get the photo session date.

None of the original photos had any markings or indications as to date.

There are actually two photos with M60A2s in the shot, used in the video.

Don

#9: Re: A new M60A1 Video Author: Garry_RedmonLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:58 pm
    ----
- MarkHolloway
Great video! All of you other guys need to go back and rate it "5 Star"! Do you know what year this was? I noticed at 5:31 there is an M60A2. If I were President this is where I'd spend 'stimulus' money Mr. Green

Thanks for the suggestion. I just went back and did.

#10: Re: A new M60A1 Video Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:45 am
    ----
Yup, 1975 would explain the A2's.

-> AFV News Discussion Board