XM806
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: XM806 Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 pm
    ----
Was digging through an old box of discs today and found this,

XM806

Can't remember if I shared these before. Was on a CD I burned from my old PC that used Windows ME. I backed up all my stuff because it was acting up. Good thing since it died shortly after I did. I thought I had lost these along with other pictures. Something you armored car enthusiasts might like.

#2: Re: XM806 Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:42 pm
    ----
Joe,

Is that a T95E8 behind it (between it and the M88)?

Whut's the contraption (on trailer) just beyond the fork lift?

...and what's that thing with the single cab at almost extreme right?

(Picture on right, linky no worky without yer' password, I guess, but it's this one)

s49.photobucket.com/al...�t=11d.jpg

Doug

#3: Re: XM806 Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:38 am
    ----
Doug,

Pictures are from the Fort McCoy museum area. It's a T95. The single cab thingy is a mobile 4wd Crane, pretty much a commercial model sold and modded for the Army. Got me on the trailer, I think it's some early decon apparatus or maybe a compressor, but that's just a guess. Been a while and it couldn't have been that interesting IMO if I didn't take pictures Rolling Eyes

#4: Re: XM806 Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:18 am
    ----
I spent several months there in 2005, prior to retiring. I still have some of my photos...

Don

#5: Re: XM806 Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:10 pm
    ----
Yeah, FYI, the sign there is wrong. Its an XM706, not 806...

Neil

#6: Re: XM806 Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:44 pm
    ----
Thanks Neil,

I will correct my folder title.

-> AFV News Discussion Board