Caption Contest....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Caption Contest.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:03 am
    ----
Well, I hadda' take a crack at it...

Now...it's your turn....

#2: Re: Caption Contest.... Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:49 am
    ----
" Don't look at it, maybe they won't notice we shot it."

#3: Re: Caption Contest.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:45 pm
    ----
whaddya mean it's one of ours?

#4: Re: Caption Contest.... Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:26 pm
    ----
I can't think of a good caption, but I have to tell you guys that at first glance I thought a tank had been photoshopped in front of a picture of the USS Arizona. My BP shot up, but I calmed down and analyzed the pic and realized it must be some russian boat. Now let's see what I can post...later Guys!

#5: Re: Caption Contest.... Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:16 pm
    ----
The crew thought this a real "David & Goliath" feat...until the ship returned fire.

#6: Re: Caption Contest.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:07 pm
    ----
- Tanklord
I can't think of a good caption, but I have to tell you guys that at first glance I thought a tank had been photoshopped in front of a picture of the USS Arizona. My BP shot up, but I calmed down and analyzed the pic and realized it must be some russian boat. Now let's see what I can post...later Guys!

Scuttling of the French fleet at Toulon, 27Nov42. Wink

#7: Re: Caption Contest.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:31 am
    ----
BTW, there was some exchange of French ship-German tank gunfire, which decided the matter in favor of scuttling by at least one ship's Captain.

-> AFV News Discussion Board