Richardson motor pool at Fort Knox
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Richardson motor pool at Fort Knox Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:38 am
    ----
Thought I'd share these,

Not your average M60's,

M48A5E1 4494
Hydraulics were bled off and the manual EL handle was inop (Most likely needing bleeding and a Nitro precharge) so I was unable to put the turret out front. Someone also recently broke the travel lock.

M60A2 4666
Had better luck with this girl, stubby tube helped with the clearance too.

Then there are these two that haven't been photoed in a while.

M60A1 4284

M60A3 836

#2: Re: Richardson motor pool at Fort Knox Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:46 am
    ----
- Joe_D
Thought I'd share these,

Not your average M60's,

M60A2 4666

Joe,

I think I'm in love. Or hate. I forget. And let's be careful with that "stubby" term, Thank you in advance.

Laughing

D.

#3: Re: Richardson motor pool at Fort Knox Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:54 am
    ----
Doug,
Check your PM

#4: Re: Richardson motor pool at Fort Knox Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:36 am
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
- Joe_D
Thought I'd share these,

Not your average M60's,

M60A2 4666

Joe,

I think I'm in love. Or hate. I forget. And let's be careful with that "stubby" term, Thank you in advance.

Laughing

D.

"Chubby" better? Wink

#5: Re: Richardson motor pool at Fort Knox Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:09 pm
    ----
Great pics.

#6: Re: Richardson motor pool at Fort Knox Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:31 pm
    ----
It was a treat to see the original 'JOE D' Camera pole in action.

Hopefully you got what you were looking for.

I'll post photos of the vehicles we were working on, once they get their fresh coats of paint.

Awesome stuff, thanks for helping out.

Regards
Don

-> AFV News Discussion Board