FSEconomy now having problems
-> FSX

#1: FSEconomy now having problems Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:48 pm
    ----
About four days ago a large group of FSEconomy members could no longer log in to the website to record their flights. The Board members are working on the problem but nothing so far has worked. Many of those who cannot log on subscribe to Comcast for their ISP. It seems those on the US east coast are not having a problem. West of there no joy. Also, those in Australia are reporting they cannot log in. Many of us use Windows XP. So far that is about all we know that is in common. I believe it applies to FSX and FS9 both.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,

#2: Re: FSEconomy now having problems Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:37 pm
    ----
I would suggest flushing all cache and cookies and try again. If that didn't work, try using a different browser such as FireFox, Opera or Chrome.

If that doesn't work, it has something to do with blocks ports/ISP or IP address on the server side. (Their Web Host or someone who's hosting their server)

Buddy, if the owners want to contact me directly, we can try hosting their site as a test. If it goes well, they can stay if they so choose, if not, all that's lost is some time. Wink

#3: Re: FSEconomy now having problems Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:05 pm
    ----
Thanks Bush for the ideas. I will let the B of D know of your offer.

-> FSX