Bush is heading to Minneapolis and...
-> Officer's Club

#1: Bush is heading to Minneapolis and... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:46 pm
    ----
Yep, I'm heading to Minneapolis from July 1-10. While it's a business/pleasure trip, I do have an itinerary to keep. If anyone lives close to there and perhaps wants to meet up, let me me know... Smile

I've talked to Snwman and he's a short drive from there. Wink

Also, HF_Warbucks is in the US visiting from Australia and is planning on being in Dayton, OH visiting the great Air Museum there on July 17th. If at all possible, I would like to meet them there. If you've never seem the Air Museum there, it's worth the trip. If you have, you already know how great it is. Combine that with meeting some others from Com-Central and it just doesn't get any better for me.

#2: Re: Bush is heading to Minneapolis and... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 pm
    ----
Jerry,
The Bob Pond warbird collection near Eden Prairie is well worth seeing, while you're in the Minneapolis area. About thirty minutes away.

He had the only A-26 Invader in Navy markings. Guess who he flew for? Laughing

#3: Re: Bush is heading to Minneapolis and... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:28 pm
    ----
OH ! Goodies !

The BOSS is away !

Let's have a PARTY !!

#4: Re: Bush is heading to Minneapolis and... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:55 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Yep, I'm heading to Minneapolis from July 1-10. While it's a business/pleasure trip, I do have an itinerary to keep.

I see..... Wink

We are a small hobby farm in SE Minnesota raising and breeding Olde English Babydoll Southdown Sheep. All are Mock Registered. Black and White available. Like to keep a small flock so usually will have sheep available for sale or trade.

www.agriseek.com/marke...thdown.htm

Mr. Green

#5: Re: Bush is heading to Minneapolis and... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:22 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO...too funny! (My secret is out..lol)

I'll see if I can get over the museum Ascout and thanks for the tip... Smile

Fled, gently steer the CC patrons to the Molson hidden on a remote Canadian airfield. It's a tad hard to find but if you use your keen sense of smell, it should help reveal it's location.

#6: Re: Bush is heading to Minneapolis and... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:40 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
ROFLMAO...too funny! (My secret is out..lol)

I'll see if I can get over the museum Ascout and thanks for the tip... Smile

Fled, gently steer the CC patrons to the Molson hidden on a remote Canadian airfield. It's a tad hard to find but if you use your keen sense of smell, it should help reveal it's location.

Bad news, Bushy...Bob Pond passed in '07, the collection is in Palm Springs...a little off your graze...

www.air-museum.org/

Well, there's always the "hobby farm". Wink

#7: Re: Bush is heading to Minneapolis and... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:41 pm
    ----
What will Daisy say.......shame on you Bush, lookin at other sheep......
Yeeeewwwwwww should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!

#8: Re: Bush is heading to Minneapolis and... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:41 am
    ----
Dang, no one but Stoopy ever comes to TEXAS................ Sad
And he doesn't even come close to WEST TEXAS............. Wink

There ain't a-lot of sheep out here , but there are a lot of ole goats to keep ya company......

#9: Re: Bush is heading to Minneapolis and... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:01 pm
    ----
Good gracious.
I was worried he meant Geedubbya.

#10: Re: Bush is heading to Minneapolis and... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:49 pm
    ----
Warbucks will be around Saint Joseph MI (St Joe) the week after INDEPENDENCE day... we will go to the KAZOO AIR ZOO one day and visit the U-505 one day as well if anyone can make wither of those as well (dates open)

KAZOO AIR ZOO

U-505

slow

-> Officer's Club