The Netherlands AFV Registers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22, 23, 24  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#241: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:08 pm
    ----
Small update concerning the militrack event of 2011

From the information found so far, the event will be similar to the event of 2010
German military vehcle's only, that are invitation only

There has been an request from some of the participants of this year, to make some changes
An longer track with some additional challenge's, like an small hill climb and an water obstacle

They are also planning that the vehicle's will be easier to acces at certain times to give visitors an chance to do an walkaround the vehicle's

Original info, Dutch only
www.twenot-forums.nl/v...12&t=23352

Michel

#242: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:41 pm
    ----
Hi folks,

short update about the things happening at Overloon

first the new Sherman monument
The group that are resoring the Sherman have placed some picture's of a model to show how the total monument should look like when finished

more picture's of the model can be found here
www.shermantankoverloo...amp;lan=en

At the home page of the site there is a link "restoration" where picture's can be found from each month during restoration

#243: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:51 pm
    ----
staying with the Overloon Sherman

at the last picture of December, that can be found using the link restoration

www.shermantankoverloo...n&sz=2

there is besides the Sherman also another AFV, it is only the rear Confused section, however has some one an idea wath it is ???

#244: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 pm
    ----
final subject, Militracks 2011

The Overloon museum has a special website about the event

libertypark.nl/militracks/

Michel

#245: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:43 am
    ----
- Michel_Krauss
there is besides the Sherman also another AFV, it is only the rear Confused section, however has some one an idea wath it is ???

This is an M8 Greyhound hull.

The photos of the E9 fittings are particularly interesting, because they are rarely seen without the bogies or idler wheel supports fixed to them.

Pierre-Olivier

#246: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:53 pm
    ----
- the_shadock
This is an M8 Greyhound hull.

The photos of the E9 fittings are particularly interesting, because they are rarely seen without the bogies or idler wheel supports fixed to them.

Pierre-Olivier

thanks for the anwser, something new to put in the register Laughing

Michel

#247: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: earlymb PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:23 pm
    ----
- Michel_Krauss
Small update concerning the militrack event of 2011

From the information found so far, the event will be similar to the event of 2010
German military vehcle's only, that are invitation only

There has been an request from some of the participants of this year, to make some changes
An longer track with some additional challenge's, like an small hill climb and an water obstacle

They are also planning that the vehicle's will be easier to acces at certain times to give visitors an chance to do an walkaround the vehicle's

Original info, Dutch only
www.twenot-forums.nl/v...mp;t=23352

Michel

Yes, Militracks will be organised again on May 14 & 15, 2011 at the Liberty Park museum at Overloon, The Netherlands!

If there is interest I can post updates here when they become available.

Greetz Wink

David

#248: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:22 pm
    ----
Hi folks,

update concerning the Netherlands AFV register.

I have send Pierre-Olivier a new revision of the list to up-load

The "official" release date of the list is set to the 1st of March.
I think P-O will let us know if the list is available Wink

Michel

#249: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:29 am
    ----
Is Staman International Trading in Nijverdal still owning a M5 HST ?

Here a photo album - most soft-skin vehicles:
picasaweb.google.com/1...Nijverdal#

#250: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Hanno_Spoelstra PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:45 am
    ----
- bialy-r

No, AFAIK he has sold them all. Also note the pictures in that webalbum were made in 2003.

#251: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:31 am
    ----
- Hanno_Spoelstra
- bialy-r

No, AFAIK he has sold them all. Also note the pictures in that webalbum were made in 2003.

I notice that photos were taken in 2003 that's why I asked the question ?

Thanks for help.

#252: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 am
    ----
Leopard 1V 12453/KU-94-51
Located at the Oirschotse Heath (heide) (N51 28.468 E005 21.483) last week. If this is a permanent location I don't know.

Normally this vehicle is parked at the barracks in a fenced compound with other wrecks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#253: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:45 pm
    ----
- bialy-r
- Hanno_Spoelstra
- bialy-r

I notice that photos were taken in 2003 that's why I asked the question ?

Thanks for help.

Walter made a visit to Staman this week and there are still M5 HST's there

Most likely the same vehicle as the one among the picture's and also there is a remaining chassis

Michel

#254: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:09 pm
    ----
Hi folks,

update for a register

During the Militrack Event at Overloon, I made a quick tour round the museum to check for new items.

And there was 1 new interesting new item an Maybach HL230 P30 engine

I have been checking the Weald foundation and apparently it's the new name for the SdKfz Foundation.

Michel

#255: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 pm
    ----
It has been a little quite here lately, so something new Mr. Green

Spotted during tanks in Town, Belgium

A Dutch owned halftrack

The blue lettering at the side is becomming more common now

Michel

-> AFV News Discussion Board