Mystery vehicle at depot Kapellen
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Mystery vehicle at depot Kapellen Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:12 pm
    ----
Some time ago, it was before the big crash, there was a tread going on here about pictures Michel Krauss did take at Kapellen.
I did was today at the depot and did search that vehicle, sorry to disapoint you all, its a M26.

I also did find this

Pvk m/43

Michel

#2: Re: Mystery vehicle at depot Kapellen Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:21 pm
    ----
Do you have maybe photo of Kanonenjagdpanzer from Kapellem?

#3: Re: Mystery vehicle at depot Kapellen Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:31 pm
    ----
thanks for the picture of the Pvkv m/43

P-O

#4: Re: Mystery vehicle at depot Kapellen Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:00 pm
    ----
Hi Michel,

sorry to disapoint you all, its a M26

Not disapointed at all, you can not say it is an standard M26 tractor (anymore) Mr. Green

Michel Krauss

#5: Re: Mystery vehicle at depot Kapellen Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:14 am
    ----
Sorry Rafal

I only had access to a few hangars, and the JPK was at the maintenance hangar. Will be for the next time

Michel

-> AFV News Discussion Board