Recoiless on Jeep
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Recoiless on Jeep Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:20 pm
    ----
Found this at LIFE Magazine. Looking at the bumper number I suspect this is Fort Hunter Liggett. What caught my eye was the caption that
accompanies the photo: "US Army soldier loading big artillerty-type shell into jeep-mounted long, slender barreled gun, in exercise "
BIG IMAGE HERE

#2: Re: Recoiless on Jeep Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:42 pm
    ----
They forgot to mention "while wearing green army-type rough clothing and wearing metal pot-shape thing on head"

#3: Re: Recoiless on Jeep Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:17 pm
    ----
- JimWeb
They forgot to mention "while wearing green army-type rough clothing and wearing metal pot-shape thing on head"

Can't get much more discriptive than that!

#4: Re: Recoiless on Jeep Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:55 am
    ----
Just an observation....

I'm fairly sure that it is a Training HEAT round.

Regards
Don

#5: Re: Recoiless on Jeep Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:55 pm
    ----
- Dontos
Just an observation....

I'm fairly sure that it is a Training HEAT round.

And I'm fairly sure you'd like to have a few of them!

The bumper number is 'Combat Developement Command' or something like that.

-> AFV News Discussion Board