RCAF_Spanky is a Grandpa
-> Officer's Club

#1: RCAF_Spanky is a Grandpa Author: RCAF_PickleboyLocation: Pacific Northwest PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:35 am
    ----
Hello everyone, Just a quick note to check in with all you fellow armchair pilots and wish you all a happy holiday.

A quick update on RCAF_Spanky. He will have to update his name to RCAF_Grandpa Spanky. His only daughter gave birth to a healthy happy baby girl last saturday named Bella.

I hope to get back to the sunday flights soon as soon as the work load will allow. The American economy has forced me to abandon my one true passion and replace it with keeping my work force working and earning a living. (Grandpa spanky included). Luckily I have not been forced to lay off any of my work force but we have had to scramble to keep everyone busy.

I hope all is welll with my fellow pilots and I hope to share some good air with you all soon.

Please enjoy your family's during the holiday and remember to adjust your mixture at higher altitudes...

RCAF_Pickleboy

#2: Re: RCAf_spanky is a grandpa Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:37 pm
    ----
Thank you for the update pickle !

Tell "Gramps" we said HI

#3: Re: RCAF_Spanky is a Grandpa Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:41 pm
    ----
WOOHOOO!! That's great news and congrats on such a blessing!

#4: Re: RCAF_Spanky is a Grandpa Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:46 am
    ----
That's GREAT!!! Congratulations... There is nothing like being a Grandpa Smile

#5: Re: RCAF_Spanky is a Grandpa Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:11 pm
    ----
I knew a RCAF_Spanky in CFS1.
But I think I knew him by a different name.
If it's the same guy, I'm very happy for him.
He was one of the Ring-Leaders of Fun in Ridgerunners back in the day.
Please tell him Shades said 'hello' and passed on his best wishes.

(and that I giggled about his being a Grandpa! heheheh)

#6: Re: RCAF_Spanky is a Grandpa Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:18 pm
    ----
Same guy Shades! Wink

#7: Re: RCAF_Spanky is a Grandpa Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:56 am
    ----
I enjoyed shooting him while his dog was flying the plane.
One of the guys who made CFS1 the most fun combat flight sim.

-> Officer's Club