Fort Knox Location????
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Fort Knox Location???? Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:28 pm
    ----
Anybody recognize this location?

#2: Re: Fort Knox Location???? Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 pm
    ----
Not sure where it is, but I have some video of the prototype Ontos driving up what looks to be the same test hill.

Thats a real steep hill, not for the faint of heart...

Regards
Don

#3: Re: Fort Knox Location???? Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:06 am
    ----
- Dontos
Not sure where it is, but I have some video of the prototype Ontos driving up what looks to be the same test hill.

Thats a real steep hill, not for the faint of heart...

Regards
Don

If it was at Knox then you would have driven an M1 up it!

#4: Re: Fort Knox Location???? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:09 am
    ----
Have other pics of different vehicles attacking that same hill, but don't know the precise location.

#5: Re: Fort Knox Location???? Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 am
    ----
- MarkHolloway
Anybody recognize this location?

Every camp/base has one - usually called heartbreak hill Wink

#6: Re: Fort Knox Location???? Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 am
    ----
In the other photos from this series there is one of these that appears to have "Armor School" markings.

#7: Re: Fort Knox Location???? Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 am
    ----
I wonder if that's "Heart Break" or "Agony" prior to being paved ????

#8: Re: Fort Knox Location???? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:19 am
    ----
- Joe_D
I wonder if that's "Heart Break" or "Agony" prior to being paved ????

Not "Misery"?

-> AFV News Discussion Board