Looking for help / input on production lists
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Looking for help / input on production lists Author: ChrisC PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:53 am
    ----
I am looking for a little input and assistance in building some data,I am working with the local model club that will be hosting the IPMS Region IV regional contest this year, and we have settled on the theme award “Made in Michigan” Since this keys in with the mission of the museum group I have started, I have been researching eligible subjects and I have posted a list on our website and was wondering if you all could take a look at it and see if any glaring errors or omissions jump out at you.

For right now, I am focusing on complete, ready to use systems that were assembled at Michigan plants only, and sort of keeping to subjects that a modeler would build. But as we move forward with the museum, I will add sub-assemblies, components and items made by Michigan based companies at out of state facilities as time permits.

The spreadsheets are on the museum site at

mimths.org/26012.html

It is the bottom document.

Does anyone know, were the M551, M56 Scorpion and M114 all built at the Cleveland Tank Plant?
What about M113's?

Thanks
Chris
mimths.org

-> AFV News Discussion Board