Grizzly and Sexton Versions
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#31: Re: Grizzly and Sexton Versions Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:25 pm
    ----
All most forgot

1) most of the credit should go to Hanno, he know's more about it then I do

2) I will send you some other picture's of it
If you compare the picture from Amersfoort museum with the picture from Bovington museum Sad

Michel

#32: Re: Grizzly and Sexton Versions Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:27 am
    ----
I found this Skink turret:
s661.photobucket.com/a...et%2020mm/

Where is it ?

(Is it in Bovington?)

#33: Re: Grizzly and Sexton Versions Author: recceboyLocation: Edmonton,Alberta PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:55 am
    ----
That SKINK turret sits at CFB SHilO, Manitoba. There were two others in the backyard at The Lord Strathcona's Horse(Royal Canadians) up until this summer. Here are some photos:

s87.photobucket.com/al...20TURRETS/

Now, there is only one, as the other has gone to the Canadian War Museum in Ottawa.As it seems that there are only 3 known turrets still around out of a possible 8-12 made, makes them rather rare.

Anthony

#34: Re: Grizzly and Sexton Versions Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:43 am
    ----
Grizzly - Santarém (portugal)

www.flickr.com/photos/.../55289762/
www.flickr.com/photos/.../55289804/
www.flickr.com/photos/.../55289709/

#35: Re: Grizzly and Sexton Versions Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:18 pm
    ----
well, I just didn't realized that there was a third Skink turret...

P-O

-> AFV News Discussion Board