WOOHOO!!!!
-> CFS1

#1: WOOHOO!!!! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:58 pm
    ----
Just so Bush' doesn't get over-excited about the last post bein' over a year ago and delete the only real Combat Flight Sim forum.

Razz

#2: Re: WOOHOO!!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:06 pm
    ----
ROFL...

#3: Re: WOOHOO!!!! Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:08 pm
    ----
Hey..when are we going to do another CFS1 athon?

#4: Re: WOOHOO!!!! Author: lipripper PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 am
    ----
well well--
still going after all these years!!

#5: Re: WOOHOO!!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:24 pm
    ----
Hiya Lip! Yep, we're still here...

Seems as if it's about time to do another CFS1 'laugh'O Thon'

#6: Re: WOOHOO!!!! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:39 pm
    ----
Master Lip!
¤§¤mutches!
How the devil ya been?
Still lookin' after Vix's mouse?

#7: Re: WOOHOO!!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 pm
    ----
Who let the (ahem...squirrel) with feathers in here... (snickering)

#8: Re: WOOHOO!!!! Author: lipripper PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:05 pm
    ----
shadzzzzzzzzzzz--
all is well--
& U?

#9: Re: WOOHOO!!!! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:05 pm
    ----
Great thanks.
Often think back after the good ole CFS1 days and the great folks I had the pleasure of flying and jawin' with.
You, Vines, Rilla, epictimes, etc. all come up regularly in my convo's here.

Were you involved the Sunday we got Rang on RW and he made the n00bie mistake of lettin' Mrs Rang chat?
There was four of us involved; Me, Rang, and two others, but I can't remember who the "two others" wuz now.
I do remember though that she wouldn't let him back on for about an hour, which we spent fillin' her head with utter falsehoods about him and the ladies of the Zone.
heheheh.

Vines signed up here a while ago but he keeps forgettin' his password and can't get back in.
I told him to use a simple one he couldn't forget, which he did, but he still managed it.
LOL!

How's everyone in family Lipzzzzzzzzzzz?

#10: Re: WOOHOO!!!! Author: lipripper PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:41 pm
    ----
we sure did have some fun!!:)
and some great games---
I miss playn--for sure--
and the morning banter was really a blast--
1998--wow--I had hair then--lmao--
and am now a grandpaw 2wice--hummm--
the frickn clock just keeps running--

#11: Re: WOOHOO!!!! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:49 pm
    ----
Hair?
I thought that was a hat!

#12: Re: WOOHOO!!!! Author: Combat PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:29 am
    ----
SON OF A GUN!

Saw the post and thought Riker came out with another new plane from the ABsquad! lol

-> CFS1