NEW Churchill Tank Book
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: NEW Churchill Tank Book Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:54 pm
    ----
The Churchill Tank
A Visual History of the British Army s Heavy Infantry Tank 1941-1945.
Part One: The gun tank, Mk I-VIII.

www.perthmilitarymodel...ersand.htm

Looks pretty good and it's only part one.

#2: Re: NEW Churchill Tank Book Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:17 pm
    ----
This is an nice series of books, I got the one about the Staghound

However it's an pity that books of this publisher are hard to get here in The Netherlands Sad

If you're lucky you find them during military modelling show's and some special modelkits shops may have them from time to time

Michel

#3: Re: NEW Churchill Tank Book Author: ddoyle PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:19 am
    ----
- Michel_Krauss
This is an nice series of books, I got the one about the Staghound

However it's an pity that books of this publisher are hard to get here in The Netherlands Sad

If you're lucky you find them during military modelling show's and some special modelkits shops may have them from time to time

Michel
Or, you could buy them from the author, and have them mailed over Smile

Best wishes,
David Doyle

#4: Re: NEW Churchill Tank Book Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:47 pm
    ----
Or, you could buy them from the author, and have them mailed over

I know David Wink
However credit cards and stuff like that or not as common overhere, as like it is in the States

The same for the paypal system Ampersand is using
I will have to get my self an internet accessible bank account to make that work
If not paypal is blocked, so it cann't transfer money

And I'm not planning to get my self an credit card or paypal if I will only use it once or a year or so Neutral

Michel

#5: Re: NEW Churchill Tank Book Author: ddoyle PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:47 am
    ----
Well, just being a guy - not a business - a credit card would be no help (other than through Paypal) - but there is always mail Smile

Best wishes,
David

-> AFV News Discussion Board